Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

McIcy said:
Eats gerbils and guineu pigs but never hamsters as they give him gas

Indeed. It's a recurring problem that I cannot elude. ;_;

McIcy left his pet parrot in his home, while he ordered for his house to be sprayed for termites.

2 weeks later, McIcy found his parrot dessicated, and as brittle as petrified wood, however the termites were dead.

Was once kicked out off a Swimming Pool for testing the theory that the best way to learn to Swim is to drown. He Jumped into a pool full of Toddlers to try and proove it.

Has an injuction of 1000 yards away from all swimming pools from now on

thekendyman said:
Was once kicked out off a Swimming Pool for testing the theory that the best way to learn to Swim is to drown. He Jumped into a pool full of Toddlers to try and proove it.

Has an injuction of 1000 yards away from all swimming pools from now on

The truth stings man. :cry: :lol:

Was the inventor of the artificial canine defecate.

Once Claimed he caught the legendary Nessie, who he thought came to visit there local lake, but in actual fact it was a local diver and a frog.

McIcy said:
Once claimed he had built the empire state building but this has never been proven
Well if you get a picture of someone working on it in when its being bulit you will see Me :p

Has persued the lost valley for years after seein it in Tomb Raider [Original] way back in 97

thekendyman said:
McIcy said:
Once claimed he had built the empire state building but this has never been proven
Well if you get a picture of someone working on it in when its being bulit you will see Me :p

Has persued the lost valley for years after seein it in Tomb Raider [Original] way back in 97

And soon with the anniversary edition being released I shall finally have more clues as to its location....

Tried getting car insurance with Sheilas Wheels but dressing up in a pink dress, too bad he was applying online and always entered the sex as male

Zen 2nd said:
Likes to wear his underwear over his trousers

I'd group that as more of an identity crisis, or a cry for help at the very least.

Zen likes to direct movies in his head, then replays them using his own directional commentary. Did I mention there's handfuls of cliched sexual innuendo and 1960's Batman spoof?

Oh, yah.

Has A B.A Baracas Complex. Any time someone says about going anywhere, he Shouts "I Ain't gettin on No Plane", even if its walking to the shops

Hes a Crazy Fool !

Back