The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Paul said:
Today my copy of Master Keaton DVD #1 was dispatched from UP1. Having only recently finished up Monster, I'm anxious to confirm the worldclass writing talent that is Naoki Urasawa.

He has done a lot of interesting and varied stuff hasn't he?

IIRC isn't he doing the Astro Boy spinoff 'Pluto'?

I got a region 1 copy of FMA vol1 today, yeah I brought it just for the tin.
The tin is nice but the second one seems better made, this one has trouble staying closed and needed some adjustment.

Fort Max said:
The tin is nice but the second one seems better made, this one has trouble staying closed and needed some adjustment.
Mine is fine. Yours might have got damaged during shipping or it was just a faulty one.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Fort Max said:
Mine is fine. Yours might have got damaged during shipping or it was just a faulty one.

It's not in awfull condition, I just had to flex the unhinged side out a little to get the catches to catch.
Now I just have to make some room for it on my shelf.

edit: My spending knows no bounds, I just brought Kannzuki No Miko completely on a whim based on Mangaminxs recomendation.

Will it be a surprsie hit with me?
Will I become a Yuri convert?
Will it contain enough shouting to satisfy my perverted super robot lust?

I have no idea but I look forward to finding out and I'll be sure to let you know what I think, somewhere...

Ordered the Eureka Seven SE set, I'd been umming and ahhing over whether to get this or wait for the UK release for weeks but I finally caved and just ordered the damn thing.

I bought volume ones of Chobits and DearS today. Nice to see Toykopop are printing the UK price on the books now instead of having price/barcode stickers.

My mum was on a guilt trip and brought me 4-6 of Chrono Crusade.. Why she was on a guilt trip i am yet to discover o.o but she still wont let me have a kitten T_T

Back