The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Today I got vols 1-3 of Genshiken (with artbox :D) and a set of .hack gashapon, Gardenia's spear is extremely bent, needs alot of work to get it straight :lol:.

Just ordered Rurouni Kenshin #18, really looking forward to this. Also ordered Shinsengumi Imon Peacemaker #1 & #2, as well as Fruits Basket #15 & #16.

:D

Just ordered Karas vol1, I saw a thread on it somewhere and couldn't help myself despite having near to no money left this month...

I'm going on a purchasing diet next month.

Arrived in last few days:

Planetes #4, Paranoia Agent #3 (US copy so i can see what all the fuss was about), FFVII Advent Children, Samurai 7 #2, Pom Poko and My Neighbours the Yamadas (nearly own every Ghibli film now, yay!) and the Inuyasha season 2 boxset.

Aren't birthdays wonderful things. :D

Yesterday i finally got my third volume of Antique Bakery, and also a whole bunch of things to hopefully let me have a go at making something resembling manga :)

Vector One of Elfen Lied came today.

Play.com is so weird...I ordered four things at once, and they all came seperately packed over two days. I suppose it's something about weight with customs and all that...just seems kinda odd to use four envelopes instead of a small box. -_-

play.com always sent thing one at a time. i think that way they dont have to pay so much for p&p with the royal mail. i like it better anyway then if something gose missing it dont mean everything gose missing.

Disco Machine said:
Play.com is so weird...I ordered four things at once, and they all came seperately packed over two days. I suppose it's something about weight with customs and all that...just seems kinda odd to use four envelopes instead of a small box. -_-
Customs are irrelevant when something is being delivered within the UK. Play.com is UK based.

Ah, fair enough. I was under the impression that Jersey wasn't part of the UK, so I thought stuff might have been different...oh well.

Disco Machine said:
Vector One of Elfen Lied came today.

It may have unusual consequences and cost savings when you scale up.

One size fits all packaging may result in unusual cost savings like being able to completely automate your packaging process, or secure volume discounts on packing materials.

Also consider that play.com market themselves for convenience of delivery, everything fitting through the letterbox.

Its only freaks like us who buy a whole bunch of stuff at once. Most normal consumers buy single things at a time.

The first purchase in what seems an eternity, I've ordered the full series box set of Kare Kano, which should keep me occupied for a while! I've discovered that having a job is great. ^_^

Back