THE ANIME UK NEWS FORUM MANGA

Wow did i miss something or what, honestly, i come to catch up on the manga and i see you stopped it, when did someone say your work was bad, your manga is always so entertaining. And even if someone did, they probably didn't mean it, i always say i hate my mums paintings when i'm made at her, but in reality i love them.
I stopped putting any of my work up because i think it sucks and no one gives a toss, but people do give a toss about your work, i mean how many forums can boast their own manga, and how many people can boast being in a manga :)

Anyway i think your newest picture is really cool, the way you put all the real pictures in, i would never even have an idea how to do that, great effect :)

Yay! I can't wait to see whats gonna happen! This is the first time I have seen this! It is brilliant, especially the new backgrounds you have put in! Keep it up!± Cause I want to get free and cause serious pain!

hello there with the expo coming up im gonna do an expo specail using photographs that i have taken on the day so i hope everyone who is going to do stupid poses lol

Great!, i like it a lot, i will not be at the expo, parents won't let me get down to england for some reason....so none of you will see me...but i can't wait to see the next parts of the manga!

sorry guys i have been really busy, thats what you get for applying for 3 full A2 courses in art and media lol, and also playing dbz budokai tenkaichi, well i know i said expo issue but i dont have the time to do a issue for the next couple of weeks so i give the memories of the expo
here is the first one
obessedshanks lover hurting me, she did all through the expo :(

Back