The General Conversation Area

Otaku-san said:
Tachi- said:
Hayley williams bares all? as in physically or metaphorically?

Its relevant to my interests :p

Which one the gay interest?

Nope, she's actually the best looking rocking bird.

Anyway, still tired....but in work.

only a 3 day week for me ^__^

Wish I was on a three day week. Four for me, and we're kicking off with a lonely Tuesday. There was only suppose to be me and one other in today but alas, they have called in sick. Just me and my work today then.
¬_¬

Voddas said:
Wish I was on a three day week. Four for me, and we're kicking off with a lonely Tuesday. There was only suppose to be me and one other in today but alas, they have called in sick. Just me and my work today then.
¬_¬

Atleast you had a good night on sunday lol, think positive!

Luton carnival yesterday, town was heaving.....so i went to nando's.
Bought a few more bits for the holiday and Guitar hero 5, its full of decent songs.

what where you saying to me on saturday? something about a footy match?

Ahh, so that's what you ment in your txt. I thought you were talking about the England V. Japan game. =P

I was watching Rugby as a matter of fact. Barrow V St Helens Semi Final. We lost in the end but we were expecting to get thrashed and didn't. Was quite a close game. I was calling to see how Pendulum went too. ALSO, how was the Expo?

I saw Pendulum last night! It was intense, I haven't sweated so much as I did last night. The mosh pits were quite tame though so I didn't get battered too much. My t-shirt were soaked in my own and everybody else's sweat so I had to join the masses and get rid of it.

Hah! Durrial, that sounds awesome (not the "everyone elses sweat" bit) but that's how it should be done. I was the same after seeing Muse. Can't beat a crowd enjoying the same awesome tunes. Can't wait till Kendal Calling. XD

TRASHBAT said:
Haven't been able to stop smiling all day :D

Everyone have fun at the Expo?
Cool =) Also, if that's your real name, than it's pure win.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
The expo was great, I loved it all and it was interesting meeting some of you :D...
Can't say the same about you thought. You didn't bring Lupus and you didn't bring the better looking part of you this time. =P

Anyway, nice seeing everyone again. These meetups are getting bigger and bigger, which is a good thing.

First time around it was Manga Girl, hopeful monster, Jayme, Otaku and another guy I can't remember ... I think it was one of Otaku's friend.

Soon enough we will be having our own Expo.

Voddas said:
Ahh, so that's what you ment in your txt. I thought you were talking about the England V. Japan game. =P

I was watching Rugby as a matter of fact. Barrow V St Helens Semi Final. We lost in the end but we were expecting to get thrashed and didn't. Was quite a close game. I was calling to see how Pendulum went too. ALSO, how was the Expo?

lol aww, i love rubgy, a real mans sport (unlike those wimps in america who need protection :twisted:

Pendulum was amazing, they started off with slam, then the prodigy's "voodoo people", I think they might have played the terminal, they defo played granite and their new song water something or other. Finished off the gig with propane nightmares (the place was crazy, all the crowds where doing mexican waves at one point, from back to front then the seating areas around the standing area where i was they went round and round doing the mexican wave) awesome atmosphere and the only downside i had was a bloke who was a good 2 foot taller than anyone else in the room, stood infront of me, arms folded and didn't respond to the music at all, he just kept walking backwards until i had enough and pushed him into a moshpit.....that was the end of the boring b****rd :p had a black vest on, a black tshirt and my work jacket on..i left in the vest lol too sweaty haha.

Only had 2 hours sleep before i was up and getting sorted to head back into london for the expo, got a fair few bargains....i've learnt that Andrew at beez is probably the nicest bloke i've ever met. the contact lenses where the only "cosplay like" thing i had and i still got a crowd of narutards going crazy over them most of the journey into london. took em out at 12ish as it was irritating my eyes. and i needed a beer and a burger. I think arby would agree that the Fox is expensive for what it is. Didn't get chance to see Yunagirl or some others, however the ones i did get to see at the meet up where similar to their online personalities. Having not much energy left i spent most of my time talking to Durial and watching jayme sit there surrounded by people who he wasn't sure who they where lol.

Our venue was really small, there must have been only 1000 people or so. So it was all standing. They played Granite, Propane Nightmares, Watercolour, The Island and some others I didn't recognise. They finished with Tarantula and Hold Your Colour. Unfortunately the gig was dominated with young teens, the taller guys could hold their own but their little girl friends were crushed. Was amusing to se them all barging to the front at the beginning only to get thrown back when the pits started forming.

lol, sounds like a good night, did you get the little blokes running round shouting "Pills?" i must have seen about 4 of them in the space of half an hour lol. where sub focus supporting still? hadn't heard of them before, but their circle lighting display was impressive. Watched Pendulum "live" on MTV lastnight, was a good gig.

My train blew up on the way home from the Expo, the electric hook ups ont he roof exploded and the train grinded to a halt, just my luck that the carriage i was in had 2 broken toilets and a drunk millwall fan who wouldn't stop saying "i spy with my eye, something beginning with W" his son who was only about 4 said "wembley" and that triggered the father to stand and shout "wembley!!!!! wembley, were the famous millwall and were going to wembley"
Until i'd had enough and waited for the "i spy" to start up again and shouted "wanker" at him. he stopped after that :)
40minute wait for another train to come get us.

On a relevant note, the train I use daily passes the Millwall stadium. Whenever male schoolchildren happen to be aboard said train, I notice they are often inclined to jeer towards such an establishment once it comes into view.

Tachi- said:
My train blew up on the way home from the Expo, the electric hook ups ont he roof exploded and the train grinded to a halt, just my luck that the carriage i was in had 2 broken toilets and a drunk millwall fan who wouldn't stop saying "i spy with my eye, something beginning with W" his son who was only about 4 said "wembley" and that triggered the father to stand and shout "wembley!!!!! wembley, were the famous millwall and were going to wembley"
Until i'd had enough and waited for the "i spy" to start up again and shouted "wanker" at him. he stopped after that :)
40minute wait for another train to come get us.

Tachi ur such a bad ass :D

@TRASHBAT - it's great to see fans getting personalised stuff.

I swear the number of autograph hunters there were ridiculous, they didn't even hide those plastic folder things...

@TACHI - To use a ridiculous cliche.... "You are the man!" Reading your train story made me laugh (a lot)

Back