The General Conversation Area

8hwcE.png

Ah, the inevitable backlash in the papers. Yes, he made a school-boy error, but it's not like the rest of team were stunning either.

After the England match I went home and stayed up to watch UFC 115 until 6am. As it turns out, this is not to be recommended on a regular basis as I'll now be surviving on caffeine for most of the day.

I notice the wiki entry's now locked... the edit history is crazy, people didn't even wait until the end of the game.

Very disappointing and I'm not even into football. You can tell at the end the fans were annoyed too. Good start with the goal in the first 5 mins which I missed because a stupid advert came on at that exact moment. Lame own goal >.< and played too defensively overall which just made it boring.

Was happy with the england result myself, Seeing USA get a point at the end of it was nice, now here's hoping England lose the next match *cough*. Mind you, the main result i was happy with in the last day or so was Ghana winning. They deserved that win easily, and it's good to see them actually playing decent too.

mornin all.

Green plays for west ham, enough said to NOT put him in goal. I agree with becks furious face, that shouldn't have happened and they where stuck for the rest of the game because "butterfingers" screwed up, we couldn't take him off and put another keeper in as it'd make him look even worse and make england look really weak. ¬____¬

On another note, was good to see Germany beat Australia 4-0, if anyones watching the James Corden show afterwards, what do you think of it? i thought it was funny.

This weekend i've put just over 24 hours into playing Assasins creed 2, just have scenario 14 and the final part (escape the hideout) then i'm done, have 80% of the trophies and considering going for all the feathers to get a final 2 trophies. Apparently i have to throw sand in 5 NPC's eyes, but i don't know how to do that...maybe i have to learn it at the Villa?
Anyway, only a couple of weeks till i'm off to Lanzarote ^__^

Morning indeed

i have to admit, i was mostly supporting USA that match

i'll support England in the WC WHEN they're not playing against Everton players

Club > Country

On a better note, i've been playing sims 3 on my ipod.... i have an nemesis called jack, who i've stolen his wife. and go round his house to sleep in his bed, play on his computer, eat his food and kick his bins over.....so my guy is really happy and gets promotions.

Looking forward to getting my hands on Shippuden today :D should arrive at some point this week. i'll finish 6:1 and then start on Shippuden, all the anime from the expo are still sat there in their sealed plastic (except the Gun X Sword which i opened to have a look at whilst at the expo still)

Afternoon my fellow AUKNites. Hope everyone had a good weekend?

Shame about the football like. At least it wasn't a loss is all you can say really. I feel really bad for Green. He must have felt like dieing when that happened. But like someone has already mentioned, even if that own goal hadn't have happened, the team as a whole were playing to a standard that can win the cup. Green just gave people something to direct their fustration.

Anyway... hello. :p

Started on DMC4 last night. Very easy game to get the hang of. Especially when you've played Bayonetta. Only about three chapters in but loving it so far. ^___^

Voddas said:

Started on DMC4 last night. Very easy game to get the hang of. Especially when you've played Bayonetta. Only about three chapters in but loving it so far. ^___^

Afternoon Voddas,

yeah weekend was alright, spent most of it relaxing, playing assasins creed 2 and having 2 bbq's in 1 day :p

Found it atlast...
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... =TN49621AA
I bought the kakashi in that set at the expo ^__^

Looking for things i know i can't buy right now....
and as you all know its national Tachi appreciation day soon, one of THESE would be welcomed. Failing that, anyone who can find it for less than the $94.95ish prices i've found will be loved forever...or until i forget who found it for me :p

Voddas said:

Shame about the football like. At least it wasn't a loss is all you can say really. I feel really bad for Green. He must have felt like dieing when that happened. But like someone has already mentioned, even if that own goal hadn't have happened, the team as a whole were playing to a standard that can win the cup. Green just gave people something to direct their fustration.

Anyway... hello. :p

Afternoon people,

I had a reasonable weekend, finished up the Hunter x Hunter OVAs and did a bit of revision for my exam tomorrow (once that's over no more revision necessary till next year).

Have you played any of the previous DMC games? More specifically 3?
If not, you might find the jump in gameplay complexity and combo potential at mission 12 quite high.

Its an awesome game anyhow, I really should get round to finishing up that final difficulty level. Then maybe have another go at the S ranks on hard.

Tachi- said:
Found it atlast...
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... =TN49621AA
I bought the kakashi in that set at the expo ^__^

Looking for things i know i can't buy right now....
and as you all know its national Tachi appreciation day soon, one of THESE would be welcomed. Failing that, anyone who can find it for less than the $94.95ish prices i've found will be loved forever...or until i forget who found it for me :p
I used to collect models but have stopped now due to having far too many and also thinking I could spend the money else where. At the moment they are all wrapped in kitchen role and lovingly packed in several boxes. I'm probably going to sell them at some point and get some extra moneys. That Kakashi one looks cool tho. =D

Jiindama said:
Have you played any of the previous DMC games? More specifically 3?
If not, you might find the jump in gameplay complexity and combo potential at mission 12 quite high.

Its an awesome game anyhow, I really should get round to finishing up that final difficulty level. Then maybe have another go at the S ranks on hard.
I've only ever played the first DMC on Playstation. Haven't played 2 or 3 before. I like it when things get complex though. Addas a new difficulty to a game. I'm only playing it on the first level at the moment (Human) so it's been rather easy thus far. I imagine it will get far more difficult though. =P

Yeah, you're only playing on the first of 6 difficulty levels, and it gets much, much harder.
In the final 2 difficulty levels you die if you get hit 4 times, with no means of restoring a hit back. Although the easier of these 2 difficulties has enemies dying in a single hit, so its not too bad.

Sounds like I'll be spending a fare bit of time on the game then. Haven't even completed all the levels on Bayonetta yet. Unlike Bayonetta though, I'll play DMC from easy to hard, instead of the other way round. Now that was a pain in the ****. Hah!

Jiindama said:
Yeah, you're only playing on the first of 6 difficulty levels, and it gets much, much harder.
In the final 2 difficulty levels you die if you get hit 4 times, with no means of restoring a hit back. Although the easier of these 2 difficulties has enemies dying in a single hit, so its not too bad.

He's talking about heaven and hell, and hell and hell modes. However in DMC4 you can use the more powerful versions of dante and nero at the harder modes.

eating machine today....just opened the shrimps and banana's

Tachi- said:
Jiindama said:

He's talking about heaven and hell, and hell and hell modes. However in DMC4 you can use the more powerful versions of dante and nero at the harder modes.

eating machine today....just opened the shrimps and banana's

You could use the more powerful versions of dante in the other games as well at those levels, once you've unlocked him of course. But i think you had to go through Dante must die mode to get him.

Why hasn't Tachi been on yet telling us of his success? ;)

Morning all! I've started my day feeling very stressed! I live on a one way street that joins onto a main road so it's sometimes hard at the best of times to getout that junction (obviously I'm a dab hand after several years mind you). This morning however, there were builders doing something just off the main road and a delivery was taking over one of the lanes. This resulted in two guys stopping and starting traffic (letting one lane go after another). This would probably have been a good idea if not only did they concentrate on the main road but look out for my side road too! I was stuck there for fecking ages while they waved people past. I WAS 10 YARDS from the guy too!!

Man I'm stressed... =_=

Back