Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motoko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
It's been a long road, getting from there to here, it's been a long time, but their time is finally near.

Yes it's time for the Finals of the Girls Championship. Before this final battle lets have a rundown shall we

Motoko

After Crushin Yomiko in the first round Motoko's Quater Finalbattle was a nail biter, just making it past Faye Valentine by 2 votes in sudden death However she did breeze past Osaka into the finals going 1 better than last time and entering her First Ever Final.

motoko-gits-sac.jpg

Kaname

What else can be said about this girl other than, even if she doesn't win, she can be proud of what she's done.

Coming all the way from the Wild Cards to narrowly defeating Revy and Naussica, it looked like the semi's would be her final stop. But in a shock upset she somehow forced Excel into a Tiebreaker and in the end out of the tournament and so goes into the final. Will she go Zero to hero?

kaname1jr8.jpg

LET THE FINAL BATTLE COMMENCE

On a terms of better character then that's easily Motoko. She's complex and interesting which is more than can be said for Kaname who only has her 'full of life' factor to rely on.

While i haven't seen FMP yet i'm looking forward to watching it, but my vote has to goto Motoko.

But it really should be Lucy/Nyu and Ryoko, bitches.

Motoko - for many obvious reasons, but I especially like the fact she is an adult! Yes, a grown-up woman is the star in anime for a change.

I dislike Kaname, simply because she is the archetypal anime tsudere; cut from that template marked 'for otaku'.

Kaname all the way!
WTFDaveMustaine said:
On a terms of better character then that's easily Motoko. She's complex and interesting which is more than can be said for Kaname who only has her 'full of life' factor to rely on.
I'm sure you can say that after watching The Second Raid. :roll:

Although Mokoto is more hard core in the fighting department, I have to vote for Kaname as she is UBER CUTE

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Maxon said:
I'm sure you can say that after watching The Second Raid. :roll:
I've seen the first series and Fumoffu, isn't that enough?
Well I wouldn't mention it if it was. You can't give an opinion on a character until you've seen all the material offered. Watch TSR and you'll see what I mean.

In just half the first series of Stand Alone Complex Motoko was defined more than all i've seen of Kaname in two entire series.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
In just half the first series of Stand Alone Complex Motoko was defined more than all i've seen of Kaname in two entire series.
That's not necessarily better. Seeing gradual change is a lot better to watch. The only reason to watch it would be plot, and let's face it, you'd want to watch more than just plot.

Well there's something that makes me watch FMP and it's not really the characters since they are really run of the mill in nearly every respect.

Motoko does develop gradually over the course of the series and at least she actually develops a worthwhile amount. Kaname is pretty much the same as she was at the end of the series when looking back to how she was at the start. Very little is revealed or shown that makes her stand out as a character.

Hmm, do I vote for the cyborg or the submarine? Tough choice, but as FMP is my current favourite show, you can guess who i'll have to go with. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back