The Girls Grand Final

• Kaname

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motoko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two FMP characters in the finals? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear this was a fix...

So in a character battle where the stronger character supposedly will win doesn't matter... as long as the character is cute?

Anime Fans, eh?

Oh come on everyone; let’s have a few more votes for Motoko. After all Motoko is a ‘character’ whereas Kaname isn’t, she’s at best an animated drawing of a girl.

Andy said:
Two FMP characters in the finals? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear this was a fix...
I could say the same for having a Cowboy Bebop character and a GITS character in the final. It's either that or cliche. You decide.

Maxon said:
Andy said:
I could say the same for having a Cowboy Bebop character and a GITS character in the final. It's either that or cliche. You decide.

Nah, Ryo Chan it behind it. It's a fix :lol:

Nyu said:
Maxon said:
Andy said:

Nah, Ryo Chan it behind it. It's a fix :lol:

Thing is, Spike is kicking Sousuke's ass and this one is neck and neck.

I vote for Mokoto because I never voted for any women at all in this competition...

I have became SEXIST *slices wrist for punishment*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back