Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
The semi's have finally arrived and Spike aims to reach his second final while guts goes for his first.

i have no idea whatsoever who i should vote for..i am gonna have to think this one through lol

Although Guts has an ALMIGHTY sword... (You're sure that ain't Ichigo's?.. *whisper* Ah, ok then.) I'll vote for Spike.

Although he kicked out Nabeshin, Spike just seems like the more fun character, Since I've seen a bit of C.Bebop but none of whatever Guts is from...)

That's a toughie. I'm going to go with Spike methinks.
Ryo Chan said:
spike due to the fact i've no idea who guts is lol
:shock: He's only the main character from Berserk who wields a huge and badass sword. :p

right decided..i'm going with the tragic hero guts, since even though Spike's a great character, i want to see someone else win the final(mind you sousuke is still in so maybe he could win XD)

Voted Guts despite not really being that familiar with Berserk. I like Spike, but man he always wins these things so I've voted against him in hopes of having a more original final.

Guts. Because he's probably my favourite anime character of all time.

As for why so many people don't know about Berserk. Looking at the anime - for a start there is no UK DVD release, secondly it's an adult-centric show (we know what most otaku think about adult characters in anime - replace them with kids!) and thirdly it's a good few years old now (1997 IIRC). Either way, it's a real shame because Berserk is a masterpiece, and it has a soundtrack by Susumu Hirasawa too. Maybe I'll have to release it in the UK myself?!

Paul said:
As for why so many people don't know about Berserk. Looking at the anime - for a start there is no UK DVD release, secondly it's an adult-centric show (we know what most otaku think about adult characters in anime - replace them with kids!) and thirdly it's a good few years old now (1997 IIRC).
Hmm, I don't know how much having no DVD release will effect it, same with it's age - after all, most people know series like FLCL, NTHT, Kare Kano, etc. which were from around the same time and have no UK DVD releases.
Now that I think about it though, your other point seems like a very good one - Berserk is a series that, while good, maybe doesn't have the same mass appeal as other shows.

Ramadahl said:
Ryo Chan said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
What's NTHT?

Not today never tomorrow or something like that i believe

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect you guys were just saying that on purpose -.-

NTHT= Now and Then, Here and There.

If memory recalls that is a very grown up anime and a very good one to boot.

That is about the kids and rape etc isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back