The Guys Semi finals battle 1

• Spike Speigal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NTHT is a rather shocking anime about the horrors of war and the results of living under an insane dictatorship. This is all seen through the eyes of a bunch of kids who are transported from Earth, thrown into a barren desert world and conscripted into a brutal military regime. It's not a series for the faint of heart but ultimately has an upbeat message. I really recommend checking it out if you haven't seen it, but don't be expecting FMA - it goes way beyond.

Paul said:
NTHT is a rather shocking anime about the horrors of war and the results of living under an insane dictatorship. This is all seen through the eyes of a bunch of kids who are transported from Earth, thrown into a barren desert world and conscripted into a brutal military regime. It's not a series for the faint of heart but ultimately has an upbeat message. I really recommend checking it out if you haven't seen it, but don't be expecting FMA - it goes way beyond.

Yeah so it is the one i was thinking about, Pretty much anyone i've spoken too says the same thing. A bit shocking but bloody good.

Another toughie, but I'm going to have to go with the Spikester. Gutts is great and all, but Spike's just such a likable roguish charm that you just can't beat, no matter how big the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back