The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Dannielle said:
animefreak17 said:
yay more boobs............, i mean boobs, i mean boobs, i mean ummmmmm * thinking * 5 minutes later......................... yeah its boobs. but nice boobs

Hahaha, I like your honesty! ;P
if only real boobs was like anime boobs, id be soooo happy .......................<_< >_> ...................... BOOOOOBs

Huh, if Freezing's second season adapts the part of the manga that I think it's going to adapt, the reactions on the internet are going to be...interesting.

Some more Daisuki information has surfaced.

One of the things they aim to do is take shows that are available in a large variety of places, such as Crunchyroll, FUNimation, Hulu etc and make them all available in one place without revoking the licenses of those original places. There are also plans to expand onto consoles, tablets and such.

I can't see this resulting in Funi-blocked shows from being streamed to the UK though, right? Guess it will be more interesting when they start talking about new shows rather than ones that companies already hold the rights to.

"Daisuki also plans to stream anime titles nearly simultaneously with their Japanese broadcasts, as well as live events, and also plans to sell anime tie-in goods on the website."

Interesting.

Chunibyo season 2 was announced at the end of Tamako Market =3
Where will they go with it in terms of story though?

chuu2koi.jpg

EDIT:
Wait...some comments are now saying it's a rebroadcast of season 1. This is confusing.

Joshawott said:
EDIT:
Wait...some comments are now saying it's a rebroadcast of season 1. This is confusing.

https://twitter.com/anime_chu_2/
再放送の告知だけで新しい映像と新しい六花のイラストは作らないよ!?つまり…契約更新ってことです!詳細は待っててくださいね! #chu2koi
We wouldn't make new footage or an illustration of Rikka just for a rebroadcast announcement!? That means...a renewed contract! Wait for more details! /quote]

No idea if the translation is legit but it does seem like a second season so far.

SCM said:
Joshawott said:
EDIT:

https://twitter.com/anime_chu_2/
再放送の告知だけで新しい映像と新しい六花のイラストは作らないよ!?つまり…契約更新ってことです!詳細は待っててくださいね! #chu2koi
We wouldn't make new footage or an illustration of Rikka just for a rebroadcast announcement!? That means...a renewed contract! Wait for more details! /quote]l/quote]

No idea if the translation is legit but it does seem like a second season so far.
The announcement is simply "契約更新!"
google translate, gives it as contract renewal.

i.e. more, but no news on what form it will take yet; which is what the twitter sounds like.

Most obvious thing would be a movie length re-edit with additional footage. Can't really see them making a second season, or it being a great idea.

ilmaestro said:
Most obvious thing would be a movie length re-edit with additional footage. Can't really see them making a second season, or it being a great idea.

That be the best thing for them to do, unless it could possible be a prequel. If that was something to work with. I'd find it bland at best.

PS. I haz no kitchens for raws now :cry:

ilmaestro said:
Couldn't agree more. Some extra zany comedy stuff from earlier on in the story would be fun to see. Wouldn't be too keen on the drama-heavy stuff from later on, which I didn't buy into at all.

Back