u know a serect.

The Egg of course. :roll:

If given the choice, would you choose to be richer than your wildest dreams or world peace?

Edit: KEI-KUUUUNN!!!!! The answer to your question is yes, on several occasions.

!!

Richer beyond my wildest dreams because that way I'd be able to buy the whole world, achieve world peace, and invest some of that on anime! Could you imagine anime on the same budget as Hollywood films?

Do you drive under the speed limit even when you know it's safe to drive over it?

Edit: you can answer any of them. :D

Not all the time. Sometimes I go into autopilot when I know it's safe and when I look down I'm doing way over the limit. Only crashed once... not that that is something to bost about.

What anime would you most like to see as a (good) live action film?

I think Berserk would be splendid with a massive budget and excellent staff.

Would you watch a romance film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Beserk is a very good choice! :thumb:

I have seen a romance with Arnie. Hercules! :lol: Terrible film.

If the world was about to end, who would you like to be with at the end? (1 person allowed *shakes fist*)

I guess the more romantic answer to Voddas' question would be "With whoever wants to stand next to me until the end..." But with the lack of female interest in me, I'd say Ryo. Simply so that we can greet the end with a middle finger shouting "Here's one for the road!" XD

If it was the end of the world, where would you want to be? (Just for a twist.)

On a space ship.... well if fleeing the glalaxy wasn't an option, I'd like to be at a high point to see everything! Better than HD or 3D!

Edit: *growl* No, it would be horrible spending half the time getting to where you wanted to be.

If you could only eat one thing and one thing alone, what would you chose?

LMAO @ Kei-kun - Good answer!

No brainer... Chocolate, for all chocoholics to be jelious of!

How would you made a legend out of yourself?

Invade the stadium naked during the last match of the world cup.

Would you pilot a tank if given the opportunity?

Of course! Rather that than being the guy peeing his pants with a Snickers hitting his head...

Can anything happen out of nothing?

Fruit

Would you rather see humanity growing hypertechnologically advanced, or finding magic and advancing based on it?

Magic. We'll finally be able to make Brussel Sprouts tasty and good for ya. ;)

If you could bring an animal back from extinction, what would it be?

To answer the previous question and get the game moving...

Dinosaurs, I think. Was there anything as memorable? I remember watching discovery channel (or was it something else) and their simulations, and it was really fascinating back then.

If you discovered a medicine capable of curing anything, would you try and monopolize its patent, or would you give it away for free / enough money to just guarantee a peaceful life? Think fast because I'm sure some pharmaceutics would be after your life at this point.

More or less give it for maybe enough money, by teaching it to people to pass onto others.

If you could trade in a skill for another, what would you give up and what would you want to gain?

Back