u know a serect.

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Well, I'd help fund it, but I wouldn't want to control it. I don't find things out as early as most people, so I wouldn't be very good at the job. (Like what's hot/not and what's been made.)

Are you someone that finds respect/honour in hand to hand combat, or would you find projectiles more effective/reasonable?

Voddas

Symphogear
Depends what I would be up against! :p Hand to hand combat would have to be the better choice imo. Less chance of innocent casulaties!

Would you like to change your body if you could to make it look different/better?

Kei-kun

Student Council President
Reinforced lungs and liver. Oh wait, to change the looks. I think I'll take a pair of breasts just for the heck of it. 8)

Do you use a sat nav within your own city?

chaos

The Boss
Yes. I keep getting myself lost, therefore late for my apointments. Oh, and I don't drive or cycle to places.

Which is your favourite spice girl?

Kei-kun

One is enough to start the reproduction cycle.

If water is tasteless, then why does it taste so bad when it's hot?

chaos

The Boss
Because it's the taste of the bacterias in your mouth dying from the hot water.

Who killed Odete Roittman?

Rakuen

School Idol
At least 20, and that's on a good day :twisted:

If you could turn one anime character into a real person, who would you pick and why? :]

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Jiraiya - Just so that we can do the one-legged hop dance he does when introduing himself. :D

Would you go on a blind date with anyone?

Rakuen

School Idol
I have (sort of) been on one before, we did date for awhile, but he turned out to be a bit of a d**k :p

What would you like to be reincarnated as?

Kei-kun

Someone who'd have the same life as I... watching anime for the most part!

Would you destroy a planet if you had the power to?

Rakuen

School Idol
Yes, so long as they were legally taking it, and it wasn't a waking up in a bathtub full of ice moment :p

If someone wronged you, would you seek revenge?

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Depends... petty things I couldn't care much for. I'd probably just give them a piece of my mind, but some things just cant be forgiven.

Have you ever wished/longed for something, only to want to take it back (not physically, but emotionally/regretably)?