UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I picked up Chaos;Head Limited Edition, Legend of the Legendary Heroes Part 1 Limited Edition, Sentimental Journey and Solty Rei for under £30

I’m always a bit relunctant to use Secondspin due to their stickers. Maria the Virgin Witch was particulary bad, it did have the slipcover (yah) with the hole to expose the barcode, but hey they decided to put a sticker on it, so basically taping the slipcover to the plastic of the case :eek:. The slipcover of MtVW is also matte material so even harder to remove those stickers, well in fact they are still on it in some parts. On the other hand there are usually some great discounts to be found.

I’m always a bit relunctant to use Secondspin due to their stickers. Maria the Virgin Witch was particulary bad, it did have the slipcover (yah) with the hole to expose the barcode, but hey they decided to put a sticker on it, so basically taping the slipcover to the plastic of the case :eek:. The slipcover of MtVW is also matte material so even harder to remove those stickers, well in fact they are still on it in some parts. On the other hand there are usually some great discounts to be found.
Yeah I know where you're coming from there. Both copies of Appleseed XIII arrived in pretty bad shape, but my Lupin Fujiko Mine LE and recent arrival of B Gata H Kei were in good condition, and careful removal of the stickers meant no damage. It really is pot luck as to what condition an item will be in.
Overall they're worth using with discount codes, I don't mind paying £11.50 for an OOP LE or two.

My maria case is actually damaged because of that.

My first Madman order was indeed not undervalued but simply didn't have the shipping fee included on the customs slip.

Thanks, Ordered all 3 as was going to pick them all up in next couple of months. Postage was only €2.29 (cheapest option) for me.

They also have:
Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya for €15.05/£13.50
Space Dandy S1/S2 Bluray for €17.20/£15
My HMV order arrived today. Despite ordering from the Irish website it was sent from Sony DADC in the UK.

Back