UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Konosuba Legend of Crimson is up now on Amazon for £14.99. If you're in a country with a higher VAT rate than the UK it's eligible for the £5 off £15 voucher, got it for £10.36 delivered to Ireland.
I don’t suppose there’s a uk ce hiding somewhere?
I mean; I’m pretty sure it’s been a couple of years since I watched this, so more than ‘just a disc’ would be nice.

And I don’t want to sound ungrateful for the opportunity to get it cheapish at Amazon‘s expense (hopefully). So, thanks.

I don’t suppose there’s a uk ce hiding somewhere?
I mean; I’m pretty sure it’s been a couple of years since I watched this, so more than ‘just a disc’ would be nice.

And I don’t want to sound ungrateful for the opportunity to get it cheapish at Amazon‘s expense (hopefully). So, thanks.
None for the UK anyway, iinm it hasn't been solicited yet in the US so there may be one there.

Received the following message from UP1 today,

We are sorry to inform you we are not accepting orders for USA DVD/BLU-RAY at the moment.
Right Stuf & Crunchyroll and other publishers in USA have stopped accepting orders from us. And is reason most USA DVD/Blu-Ray removed from web site.
We are wait to hear if we will be able to continue with orders, but no contact after 3 weeks and still waiting.

So in this case we have had to cancel order for:
Rascal Does Not Dream Series Season 1 (Hyb) Blu-ray

Last edited:
That's pretty good, shipping to you direct from US though, is there a chance you get stung for shipping/import?

I like how with Amazon the price you see is the price paid, even on imported stuff.

If the order total is under £135 then Ebay take the import vat when you checkout, so you won't have any additional fees to pay. Although, over the past couple of months I've had a few orders over that price & I haven't been hit yet.

Had at least 5 packages from them (EDIT: but I did nothing over £135 total), cause I keep getting tempted espcially with the knowing of rightstuf was closing, and no import fee's.

There the same company/owned by(Alliance entertainment?) as WOWHD, and all the other's that are own by that group, pretty sure there all signed by a john kelley.

Also i'm pretty sure when you go throught the ebay check out there is mention of there will be no VAT/ tax added

Had at least 5 packages from them (EDIT: but I did nothing over £135 total), cause I keep getting tempted espcially with the knowing of rightstuf was closing, and no import fee's.

There the same company/owned by(Alliance entertainment?) as WOWHD, and all the other's that are own by that group, pretty sure there all signed by a john kelley.

Also i'm pretty sure when you go throught the ebay check out there is mention of there will be no VAT/ tax added

Only if the order total is under £135.

From Ebay's website,

Effective 1 January 2021, eBay is required to collect VAT on certain orders delivered to UK addresses:

• Orders up to £135 sent from outside the UK
  • Orders of any value where the item is located in the UK, but the seller is not a UK seller
For higher value items, VAT and duties are also likely to apply. However, VAT on purchases valued at over £135 will be payable directly to the UK customs authorities by the buyer.

Nice one, I'll see what else is on there to add, looks like it's 2 items for the 25% off deal with them.

What to get...

Edit - Wound up getting 2 copies for £112, not bad, friend of mine wants one so £56 each! :)

Last edited:
Since this year 5 of my orders have been over £200 and not once have I been stung.
I have 2 more due.
Another thing is vat 20% is already applied, if you check the same listing on ebay.com there 20% cheaper.
So it's conjecture here, but they must already have something setup with ebay I've spoken to the company too and the discount is setup from ebay not allthemusic.

Since this year 5 of my orders have been over £200 and not once have I been stung.
I have 2 more due.
Another thing is vat 20% is already applied, if you check the same listing on ebay.com there 20% cheaper.
So it's conjecture here, but they must already have something setup with ebay I've spoken to the company too and the discount is setup from ebay not allthemusic.
Sidenote and I just checked but it looks like the orders go to royal mail to
RRD International - RR Donnelley before being reshipped using evri or Royal mail again.

Back