UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

It's the same for me.
Are you on a phone?
Might be computer v phone thing.
As the above post says just input the code.
I've been through 900 titles and nothing to buy. Good.
Tried phone and tablet and same result. Also tried adding a couple of blu rays to my basket to see if the code worked and it didn't, just says 'this voucher does not exist'. Will try on a computer tomorrow.

I think it is as you suspect and your veiwing the mobile version of there site (which i think phones and tablets default too, not even sure you can veiw the PC/desktop version on phones)

PC/ none mobile version has the scrolling image header which i think is what your missing.
But I would have thought the discount code would worked (might not work on the basket as a whole if one item is unavalible for discount)

Tried phone and tablet and same result. Also tried adding a couple of blu rays to my basket to see if the code worked and it didn't, just says 'this voucher does not exist'. Will try on a computer tomorrow.
I tested 8 of their Blu-rays the mobile version of their site and the discount worked. Which Blu-rays did you choose? Do they fit the criteria for the sale?

I tested 8 of their Blu-rays the mobile version of their site and the discount worked. Which Blu-rays did you choose? Do they fit the criteria for the sale?
Yeah it worked for me now on tablet, was picking titles that were not part of the MVM back catalogue, my bad. Can see the banner on my PC only but the important bit is that the code works on mobile devices. :)

Banner only shows on Desktop Site option on mobile devices.

Mobile Chrome browser its, settings (Top right hand side) scroll down half way and there is a click box for Desktop site

Firefox has a similar option

Apple.... I haven't used ISO since 10 so... I don't ca...I mean I don't know 😹

On eBay today I noticed allyourmusic have listed The Eminence in Shadow Blu-ray. £48 and the 25% off 2 or more is still active.
I think someone earlier has said until 3/11. Hopefully for longer.

Back