UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Rarewaves have 10% off everything using code: RWNOV10 at checkout.

Minimum spend of £20 and ends tomorrow. It works on the offers as well like 2 for £21 on 88 films, just make sure the 10% code is active before you checkout.

Oxfam have Girls Last Tour Limited Edition for £30 at the moment, if anyone's interested. Plus they've started their Black Friday sale (!) and: Get 20% off Second Hand with code EXCLUSIVE20*, so you might even get it for an extra 20% off. £5 shipping on their orders, no matter how may items. And it's for a good cause.

*Discount code is valid online only and live for a limited time only on selected second hand items.

MVM's DOTW is My Girlfriend is Shobitch for £9.99.

I know this has a cut scene in an episode (don't remember what it was exactly but was a reasonable cut whatever it was) but wouldn't buy the UK release if you want it uncut.

Clicked on everything that looked cheap, and that I didn't have, and looked vaguely interesting, and filled my basket up...

Then went through and took out all the shonen, the isekai, and the MMORPG tales... and wound up with an empty basket.... except for One Punch Man Season 2, which apparently isn't a patch on Season 1, and I've been wary of buying it ever since I heard that.

Good deal there on the AoT Final Part 2 LE, down from its ridiculous £100 rrp to £38.

It also looks like Amazon are price matching these deals from Zavvi for anyone outside the UK.

Last edited:
Clicked on everything that looked cheap, and that I didn't have, and looked vaguely interesting, and filled my basket up...

Then went through and took out all the shonen, the isekai, and the MMORPG tales... and wound up with an empty basket.... except for One Punch Man Season 2, which apparently isn't a patch on Season 1, and I've been wary of buying it ever since I heard that.
I think the real issue with Season 2 is that it followed on from an such insanely good production that anything else would be a step down. From what I recall it's serviceable enough for the most part with episode 8 being the real highlight. That was outsourced to LAN, a Chinese studio that also reached out to international animators. So yeah, it's not bad but with such a gulf in quality it's no surprise it was a disappointment.

Good deal there on the AoT Final Part 2 LE, down from its ridiculous £100 rrp to £38.

It also looks like Amazon are price matching these deals from Zavvi for anyone outside the UK.
Sadly not for Platinum End which is the only title (along with "Ranking of Kings" which is on my wishlist.

HMV have started their annual 20% of 4K Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray Sale.

There are many anime titles among the discounts. Although, sometimes searching in the search bar will give more results than those listed in the link.

There are a few anime movies by all the anime on the list, which are 20% off 9.99 (£7.99)

Can anyone remember how low the prices for movies goes on All the Anime's christmas sale? I'm trying to work out if I should buy some of HMV's deals or wait for the Buy one get one free offer from All the Anime?

Anyone here got a good memory 😆

HMV have started their annual 20% of 4K Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray Sale.

There are many anime titles among the discounts. Although, sometimes searching in the search bar will give more results than those listed in the link.

There are a few anime movies by all the anime on the list, which are 20% off 9.99 (£7.99)

Can anyone remember how low the prices for movies goes on All the Anime's christmas sale? I'm trying to work out if I should buy some of HMV's deals or wait for the Buy one get one free offer from All the Anime?

Anyone here got a good memory 😆
I just look in the spoilers of the old Xmas threads:

Back