UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Anime Limited actually want to sell these, right? Because I ain't paying £40 for a Re-release.
They said they will be live for 2 hours. But I think the 9am time was in reference to them releasing a notification to when the lightning deal will take place. Not 100% on this, but that's the way I understood it from what ATA posted on Twitter.

I decided to stick to in-stock titles for my UK Christmas haul this year, and what a haul it is!

IMG-5061.jpg

I've had a gander at the offers but there's nothing that I really need collection wise. A couple of things in there which would be nice, but if I don't have them then that's also fine. Curious to see what's in the mystery boxes (godbless y'all who let us know when yours arrives) and these "lightning deals" (which I don't like at all btw - enough with the FOMO) but I think I might be sitting this sale out this year. I'm gonna miss that serotonin hit of getting anime that I wont watch for years lol.

So when do you think you can expect the first deliveries? like after the 12 days sale or they can start with the first orders tomorrow?

So when do you think you can expect the first deliveries? like after the 12 days sale or they can start with the first orders tomorrow?
They are likely to start shipping the mystery boxes asap then it will do it in order of when purchases were placed. At least that's how I think they usually do it

Last edited:
Food wars is kinda tempting, but I will probably wait as I have the (Manga LE version), £45 for an upgrade to get a version with an art book and hopfully if they get the other seasons a matching box set seems a bit much (also have a random collection of food war (S2 UK, S3 premium giant art box, S4 US standard, i'm probably just screwed for getting a matching set with what I have))

I'll be annoyed if they end up releasing the rest of Food Wars in matching CEs given the "1" on the side, but with later seasons being Crunchyroll and AL having a track record of taking forever to release subsequent seasons of shows they have actually announced they have, I am not risking it.

Food wars is kinda tempting, but I will probably wait as I have the (Manga LE version), £45 for an upgrade to get a version with an art book and hopfully if they get the other seasons a matching box set seems a bit much (also have a random collection of food war (S2 UK, S3 premium giant art box, S4 US standard, i'm probably just screwed for getting a matching set with what I have))
I'm hoping the fact that there's a nice "1" on the spine might mean they are hopeful of getting more seasons. It was an instant pre-order for me as I don't have any Food Wars blu rays.

Back