Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
memorium said:
i knew that was Akamatsu's work right before i saw it was by him!
I'm 90% sure that he just has a base design for all his characters then just draws different hair on them.

@ Sy:
yeah probably true, the brunette looks like Konoka from Negima and the blonde (one in santa suit) looks slightly like Naru from Love Hina

chaos said:
wasn't this title release last Christmas? is it a re-release? I'm a bit confused now...

It was going to be but MANGA must not been able to release it in time for Xmas, so its getting released for this Xmas instead.

Aquarion Vol. 1

11399303x.jpg

Though not a Bebop fan myself, the only thing I have against this packaging is the absence of published quotations adorning it- I'm sure written praise for this title is easy to come across and cite.

Then again, I'm sure CB needs no introduction to fans.

Zin5ki said:
Though not a Bebop fan myself, the only thing I have against this packaging is the absence of published quotations adorning it.
Thats... You... What!? You want text plastered across that beautiful artwork? Unless that was humour too dry even for me to get...

That packaging is the kind that makes me kick myself for the fact I have the original release, and which only strength of will can hold me back from double dipping on.

That is some seriously sexy packaging. If the Remix version was a more significant improvement in terms of video quality--what I've read suggests that it's not--I would buy that in a heartbeat. And caress it gently every night.

Dave said:

I don't get why this was made into a hollywood movie, there are plenty more popular animé series. I didn't think Blood (the movie at least, not seen the series) was even particularly good. I much prefer Hellsing, or even Vampire Knight to Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back