Valentines Day Present Ideas please

shira

Shinigami
Hey guys. As you may know valentines day is soon and i am still stumped for ideas. Anyone know anything?? Oh yeh, but it cant be: Food, Jewellry or Flowers :lol: And in ideal world not a teddy....

:lol: Soooo thoughts??

Nick said:
Your love on an A4 piece of paper.
Or in a half filled milk bottle.

People usually say something you made is the best gift but I call ******** on that one so get her... uh.. something she likes.

My first thought would be to buy a CD of something she likes...not anything overly sappy or anything mind, because something she can enjoy listening to all year round would mean a lot more. I guess a gig ticket might be good...kinda combining a present with a date, depending on what sort of relationship you have.

Just bear in mind that my being older doesn't make me any wiser... :p

:lol: Well I kinda done the gig ticket ca use we're going too see Panic! At The Disco. I just dont know what CD shes after she doesnt have kinda thing.

Well I am taking my gf away for the weekend to a hotel and comedy gig, plus I got her a bracelet she has been after for ages, and I usually send her Rose's at work.

I've finally got two things sorted for my g/f present...and i've still got a bit to do, it may be cliche but i've found a nice necklace that is perfect for her :)

:lol: Man I wish I was good at this kinda thing. Why is whenever you ask girls always say "Its okay, you really dont have to get something" which doubles the pressure to get something or you look like a tard :lol:

I gave up asking years ago now I just plan a weekend away, or take her into town and wander around with her, she usually just points and says what she likes then I go back on my own and buy stuff she pointed at

McIcy said:
I gave up asking years ago now I just plan a weekend away, or take her into town and wander around with her, she usually just points and says what she likes then I go back on my own and buy stuff she pointed at

You know, I may just try that

Spyro201 said:
McIcy said:

You know, I may just try that

That actually is a good idea :lol: Well i'm almost sorted i just need to buy the damn things now :p

Write her a love letter *random*. @____@ A bit cheesy, but at least it express your love for her..... XDDDDDDDD

Back