What are you watching right now

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
similar to the "anime you are watching right now thread" but for everything else.

Atm i'm watching firefly, Battlestar Galactica and just watched Pirates of the Carabbian 2

Mysterious Cities of Gold. Very well done version using the Japanese DVD dubbed with the original English vocals. Too bad a legal copy isn't available.

Some of the first few episodes are appallingly bad, then it gets really good.

Cult vampire film from 1987 called Near Dark (though it doesn't refer to the vampires as vampires - it is, even now, a very fresh and original take on the genre.).

One of my favourite vampire films so far...

Tonight i shall be watching Ugly Betty, and Desperate Housewives. I don't have much else to watch currently, i wonder when there will be some more Lost.
Also i stumbled across the new series of Most Haunted last night, so i watched that

It's hilarious, Every out-of-focus speck of dust in front of a light of a light is an 'orb'. Derek's possessions were so funny, too bad he doesn't do it any more.

Going to watch The Bourne Supremacy tonight (though for how long I don't know, what with all those ghastly adverts that'll be on). I might end up watching the American version of The Ring come the end (though how long for I don't know, what with it being inferior to the Japanese version/s).

Back