What are you watching right now

Just watched Ray Mear's latest series about how "our" ancestors gathered their food and what kind of foods they had.

Screw Jamie Oliver, I'd rather eat some of the foods Ray Mear prepares (and yes, I'm serious). :)

Just watching American Dad on my PSP at the moment, waiting to go home from work (its 6:30am), today is my final day on shift so just waiting to go home.

watched a bit of CSI a few minutes ago, and now just on the laptop here in the kitchen. So i shall watch maybe bones or something later on if it is on, and maybe a couple movies since i doubt i shall sleep tonight.

Hovis! said:
Just watched Ray Mear's latest series about how "our" ancestors gathered their food and what kind of foods they had.

Screw Jamie Oliver, I'd rather eat some of the foods Ray Mear prepares (and yes, I'm serious). :)
I watched that also, and i must agree i wouldn't mind eating some of his food. I was rather tempted to go outside and see what i could find in my garden, but i thought i would probably end up poisoning myself.

I watched Kelly Osborne Turning Japanese yesterday. Covering similar things as Jonathan Ross's program, but without his humour or his love for the culture. Still, it was fairly entertaining

Back