What did you BUY today?

Have been in Birmingham all week due to training for a new job. Whilst I was there I picked up the first two volumes of A Certain Scientific Railgun from Waterstones.
I also put in an order with UP1 earlier for both parts of the Railgun (TV) and Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion.

Put in my first order with Yesasia today for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix. I completely forgot about it and look forward to playing it again, despite already owning KH1, KH1FM and The Japanese RE: Chain of Memories which came with KH2FM.

got a couple of those "Rosebud & Blossom" hand-washes. Glass Jars. Made in the UK. Lovely scent, and all half price and Sainsbury's.
Oh that and a packet of Vice Verse :D

Bought some discounted cocktail sausages to go with my normal sausages - instead of having chips with it. XD Meat feast anyone?
GolGotha said:
I'll take a photo of my bra for you boys......but it will be laid flat on a table :p
The lads are still waiting on this... :roll: *Walks away casually, having nothing more to do with it.*

Rena Ryuugu said:
Sega Mega Drive Collection for PS3.

I did notice that, good luck if you are going for the platinum as Yatta! is a gold for a very god reason - its very hard to beat so i'd advise using a cheat to get you to the eggman boss then saving and atleast you'll be able to reload when it beats you.

Good luck :)

Tachi said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

I did notice that, good luck if you are going for the platinum as Yatta! is a gold for a very god reason - its very hard to beat so i'd advise using a cheat to get you to the eggman boss then saving and atleast you'll be able to reload when it beats you.

meh got a bigger collection on my HDD, and still no Outrun, Hand On or Afterburner.

Tachi said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

Thanks, I got the Yatta trophy last night :D After not being able to beat stage 10, I used the password to get to Eggman, and after loads of attempts I managed to beat him. I'm looking forward to playing the rest of the games, as apart from the Sonic ones I have never played any of the others as I never had a Mega Drive.

Rena Ryuugu said:
I'm looking forward to playing the rest of the games, as apart from the Sonic ones I have never played any of the others as I never had a Mega Drive.

Well apart from the few, you're not missing much. Now if they had the gusto to bring out the Sega Ages they did on the ps2, or even more so a SNK/Neo Geo collection, then that be something

Animal crossing wild world and mario kart 7

I'll be buying monster hunter probably tomorrow and the additional mount for the right analog stick. along with blue dragon, possibly fire emblem and anything else that may catch my eye.

Back