What did you BUY today?

The sad thing about HMV closing is losing the various gamerbases dotted around Manc, London etc. They were places that people regularly held events that aren't easy to hold elsewhere thanks to the number of consoles and TVs they had available.

ilmaestro said:
The sad thing about HMV closing is losing the various gamerbases dotted around Manc, London etc. They were places that people regularly held events that aren't easy to hold elsewhere thanks to the number of consoles and TVs they had available.
Yeah. As someone who used to collaborate with Gamerbase for events, it was an absolute bummer that they went. I really liked the manager of the London one too...great guy.

From Blockbusters;

Mass effect 2 + 3
Project X Bluray
The A Team Bluray
Excel Saga disc 3
Keith Lemon The Film Dvd
The Bourne Legacy Dvd

A couple of sports bras and matching pants and some handwraps, as I've just moved practically next door to a martial arts gym and started going to Muay Thai classes there. It's really fun!

Bought a couple of WW New 52 Comics I was missing
Phenomena On Blu Ray
& from Blockbusters closing down sale, all on BD - The Artist, Harold & Kumar (Christmas) & Tinker Tailor Solider Spy.

Trigun:Badlands Rumble Blu-ray (along with getting Being Human season 3 for my dad for free)
Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame Blu-ray
The Sky Crawlers Blu-ray

Broken Blade on Blu-ray. Spotted a preowned copy on Amazon for £12.99 so I figured I'd take the plunge. I liked the first two movies so it should be worth it.

2 new tyres, setting me back £240.

Could have been worst, person in front of me paid out £500 for 2 tyres.

Also spotted code geass R2 bluray second hand on amazon, for a fiver less than it is new, so got that.

Back