What did you BUY today?

Ordered from Amazon (UK):
HyperDimension Neptunia mk2 - Retail Standard Edition - PS3
HyperDimension Neptunia Victory - Retail Standard Edition - PS3

Neptunia_Nep_Bro_1.jpg

I wanted to get the remaining Neptunia PS3 games before they end up going up on price. Chances are that my copy for mk2 may be the US version (so the spine will be different) but I'm happy enough to own those games finally. Another reason why I bought them now was due to the upcoming Neptunia collection that will replace the previous PS3 games getting released. Now some of you may be wondering on why I haven't picked up the Re;Birth games given they are better than the original, well simply because I want to play the original games first.

Ordered from Amazon (UK):
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - Retail Collector's Edition - PS4

Few things to note:
- Don't have a PS4.. yet. ETA Q3 2015.
- Always wanted to own the Collector's Edition set but it sold out when I had the chance to order (on both Square Enix's site and Amazon).
- Amazon then got a small batch on the day of release and I managed to get one for less than £80, it's steep but it's the cheapest I've had seen. It's been dispatched and will arrive Monday.
- Really like the CE package; Steelbook, Manga, Composed Soundtrack, Artbook etc.
- Flatmate has PS4 in the main room now and has said I'm allowed to add my account on there if I wanted too (I said maybe for now) so I'll probably use it for the Final Fantasy XV demo.
- I've been planning on buying PS4 games prior to console for a while (originally going to start off with Samurai Warriors IV: Anime Edition) but I figured I'll wait and see what happens.

Most definitely Owly. Pricey love though :( lol.

I love all the crazy patterns but with my body shape I'd look bad lol. Opting for all dark colours and tartan. Tartan may be next :3

I want the Galaxy skater skirt or dress. They're pretty :) My legs would look huge in the leggings sadly. Even more so since Insanity i.e HUGH quads hehehe.

A Certain magical Index complete season 1 - £16.87 Amazon
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd - £15 Rice Digital
Fairy Tail - Erza Scarlet - 1/8 (X-Plus)

Eureka Entertainment have a great sale going on via Amazon, so I picked up these all on BD:

- Martin Scorsese Presents: World Cinema Foundation: Volume One
- The Birth of a Nation
- La Planete Sauvage
- The Naked Island
- La Poison
- Lifeboat (Steelbook)
- Dr. Mabuse, der Spieler (Steelbook)
- Cleopatra (Steelbook)
- Rumblefish (Steelbook)

On DVD

- Lone Wolf & Cub boxset

Put down some pre orders for:

- Rashomon (BD)
- Eyes Without a Face (BD)
- The Happiness of the Katakuris (BD)

Pre-ordered the other day from Amazon.co.jp:
1x Splatoon Inkling Girl amiibo
1x Splatoon Inkling Boy amiibo
1x Splatoon Inkling Squid amiibo

First time using a forwarding service, uguu. I'm so glad I ordered when I did though, as the Inkling Girl's price has since tripled.

Pre-ordered today from Amazon.fr:
1x Yoshi's Woolly World Limited Edition (w/ Green Yoshi amiibo).
1x Jigglypuff amiibo
2x Greninja amiibo (one for me, one for my younger brother).

After the Nintendo UK Online Store cruelly cancelled my Ness, I've learned to not take any risks with amiibo.

Patlabor 1 and 2 CE DVD. Amazon US have them both for $25 each (around £34 combined) and I'm going to the US tomorrow, so it works out lol. Would have preferred the UK versions, but I haven't found the first movie anywhere.

Jatz said:
Patlabor 1 and 2 CE DVD. Amazon US have them both for $25 each (around £34 combined) and I'm going to the US tomorrow, so it works out lol. Would have preferred the UK versions, but I haven't found the first movie anywhere.

Huh, they're getting re-released by Maiden Japan on Blu-ray and DVD. Though I guess you can't disagree with the price of those CEs.

Back