What did you BUY today?

NormanicGrav said:
Huh, they're getting re-released by Maiden Japan on Blu-ray and DVD. Though I guess you can't disagree with the price of those CEs.

I heard about that, but the CEs for Patlabor are some of the best looking ones I've seen and...well...I just wanted it. :lol:

I'll probably look to get the others on BD (if there are any), though.

After fighting with ShopTo's website suffering a server hammering, I was able to pre-order:
1x Zero Suit Samus amiibo.
1x Dark Pit amiibo.
1x Palutena amiibo.
1x Ganandorf amiibo.

Shame Nintendo UK Online Store's rubbish policies cost me my Ness...

Date ALive-Aus version (Madman)

Pre ordered up1(usa)
Hanamonogatari LE
Expelled from Paradise LE
Muv Luv Alternative Collection 2

I've opted to do T25 for maintenance more than anything else. I don't want to become unhealthy or lose what muscle I've gained so far from Insanity and a gym can go do one, I'd have no motivation waiting to go on a piece of equipment :p

It was either T25 or Hip Hop Abs so I went for the former since the 25 mins a day 5 times a week will suit me a lot more than 40 mins of dancing hehe as I'm struggling with month 2 of Insanity since it's basically now 60 mins 6 times a week and with my Mortons Neuroma, I find it tough. T25 has like moderated moves you can do alternatively or something and I actually think I should of opted for T25 first but my bf bought Insanity and I was curious so it fell that way. Never thought I'd of stuck with it. I'm the lazy one and I'm now 2 weeks ahead of him as he's just stopped/slacked. GIRL POWAAAH!!! lololol.

Treating myself to more Black Milk goodies once I've completed Month 2 Insanity and then again once I've completed Alpha phase or T25 (and I want the free t-shirt!!! :))

Ordered from Amazon (US):
Aqua Pazza: Aquaplus Dream Match (PS3) - Cheaper and more reliable on the US store than the marketplace on the UK one (I recall ordering a game which ended up being the Region 3 version).

Ordered from Play Asia:
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (PS3) - I wanted the Japanese version to match my Project Diva F copy and it was on offer so why not.

More anime will be ordered soon, just you wait. Muh, ha, ha, ha.

Handled via BackerKit on Kickstarter:
The Fruits of Grisaia, The Labyrinth of Grisaia & The Eden of Grisaia physical copies - $120 via main pledge
Idol Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru ☆ Michiru physical copy - $40 via extra pledge
The Eroge version of The Grisaia Trilogy, digital only - $40 via extra pledge

I played it safe and went with this route. They removed the option to have physical copies of the All Ages and digital copies of the Eroge versions in one purchase at the extra pledge section which annoyed me. But I went with this route and basically spent as much as I would on an Aniplex set for instance. Heck this is basically 4 games here which will be more expensive at official release so I'm fine with it for now.

And for those wondering, Denpasoft will NOT be releasing a physical copy of the Eroge versions. See, this is what is pissing me off with this whole kickstarter. Both Denpasoft and Sekai Project basically shunned everyone who wanted information about this version and left it till the kickstarter ended then explain bits and bobs about it. I know the licenses are different but there was no need to ignore the amount of demand over the Eroge version. Oh well, it doesn't matter anymore.

The Fruits of Grisaia is getting released first in May followed by the others later in the year.

Note: If you have yet to fill the BackerKit survey for this kickstarter, it will close on Monday.

Bought myself like £56 worth of protein from my protein world haha.

Black Milk are having a 30% off Sale on Wednesday so there's about 5 pieces I'm hoping to pick up.

Owly if you can see this, BM SAAAAAALE!!!! omfgshjashdlashdjksdahdsah! heheh :D

Oh no thats poop! By the time I have to pay my credit card I know I'll choke at my balance due to this but I reaally want the Webtacular Hosiery, Green Tartan Dress and the Midnight Owl Skirt. I have my fingers crossed I wake up to find my size still in stock. I kinda want some of their gym stuff. The first incarnation but that's still like £35 on gym pants I would solely do T25 in hahaha.

Ended up buying this figure, spoiler warning for new DBZ movie I guess:

kcRzPwA.jpg

A similar figure was released last movie, I waited now it is possible to find at a decent price, so figured not gonna make the same mistake again lol

Back