What did you BUY today?

2013-04-29-171212_zps4f33a11d.jpg

footlong steak and cheese from subway. because i was huuuungry.

i also bought a really awful dorky massive hat for Rome tomorrow because my friend said her scalp blistered last time she was in Rome and well I burn mega easy so I can't risk that :(

Over the last week:

Aladdin (blu-ray)
How To Train Your Dragon (blu-ray)
A Boy Named Charlie Brown (dvd)
Sheryl Crow - Tuesday Night Music Club (cd)
The Best of Depeche Mode (cd)
30 metres of Monster Navajo speaker cabling [I'll be bi-wiring the surround speakers of my home theatre setup sometime soon.]

Finally managed to pre-order a copy of Saya no Uta. If I've got enough left over then I'll spend it on Disgaea 3. I kind of wanted to buy the limited edition for Muramasa Rebirth but I guess I'll give it a miss for now.

Q: What do you get for the man who has everything?
A: Something with which to enjoy it all!

While I'll never claim to have everything, I was in need of something with which to enjoy my expanding anime collection. So I splashed out on a new three-tier bookshelf and a new recliner.

And while I was at it, a new bed as well with a firmer mattress on which I had the best sleep in a long, long time last night.

Today I paid a commissioner for a cape I asked them to make me for Liverpool Pride in August.

So whilst I won't get the item for a while, I sent the money over so it's technically something I 'bought' today :p

Yakumo said:
Q: What do you get for the man who has everything?
A: Something with which to enjoy it all!

While I'll never claim to have everything, I was in need of something with which to enjoy my expanding anime collection. So I splashed out on a new three-tier bookshelf and a new recliner.
I do like a nice bookshelf, any pics?

Comic Con is in 2 weeks, so I bought:
- A dinner shirt
- a bow tie
- some thread
- some sewing needles
To try and finish off my cosplay (all I need now is to buy some buttons and get my more handicraft experience friends to help me with a couple of bits). I also bought a luggage bag, because I need one.

Then I bought a replica of the t-shirt Sawako made to give out at one of AfterSchool Tea Time's gigs in K-ON!

st_owly said:
A new external hard drive, since my old one was nearly full. I have almost 1TB of anime alone...
Only 1tb of anime? Double that and add some more, then we'll talk.
Reminds me that I still need to get some new HDDs.

An early birthday treat for myself, booked a long weekend in Jersey in December :)

Birthday on the Thursday, I fly out on the Friday morning to return late Monday evening. Should break up 'silly' season for me

I went there for a day trip a few years ago (it was the year Southampton went down from the premiership), and always fancied returning.

Die hard 1 to 4 on blu-ray from sainsburys

The DVDs have been misplaced, I'm thinking my brother 'borrowed' them a few years ago when he moved out.

Some Die Hard goodness for me at some point.

I have no money this month and am scraping by and not letting myself buy anime or games etc.

Yet I went and spent £40ish on my hedgehog today. Go figure.

But now he has a new ball, a new wheel and a bunch of live bugs to eat.

Bought Daft Punk's Random Access Memories, it's absolutely brilliant. The music reminds me of Air a lot, since Moon Safari is one of my all-time favourite albums that's definitely a good thing!

Back