What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

AYS7EOP.jpg

Saucepans because I needed a better set plus removable handle.

Edit: It appears that imgur is being stupid so the image is likely not going to work

Mr Vampire had sequels?! I had no clue! 😲
Yeah there's 2, 3, and 4. None of which are actual sequels to Mr. Vampire, the only one that does follow on is Mr. Vampire 1992 (aka: Chinese Vampire Story) which isn't in this set.

As they've included Vampire Vs Vampire as a sequel then I suppose that also includes Magic Cop and Encounters of a Spooky Kind 2.

Hong Kong cinema milks better than Disney!!

Remember that time Hollywood made G Gundam before G Gundam existed?
IMG_20230524_104837.jpg
This is the OOP Shout Factory release. It normally goes for crazy money 2nd hand, but a UK seller had this listed for a relatively reasonableish price. The only in-print release of this movie is the Spanish version, which is apparently on a BD-R and probably doesn't have all the bonus features from the Shout release, so I didn't want to go for that if there was a good alternative.

@Dai Just as a heads up, Arrow Video are releasing Robot Jox as part of their upcoming Empire International Pictures boxset, alongside The Dungeonmaster, Dolls, Cellar Dweller, & Arena.
Thanks. The other movies in that set don't interest me, but I may get the UK version if it's released separately at some point. Typical that I wouldn't notice something like that was coming when I finally bought a movie that I'd been planning to get for years.

First time posting here. I'm posting my Komi manga collection and the Nendoroid here.

I bought the Komi manga series during lockdown when certain volumes are sold out and have to go to Waterstones to get them in person but most of these volumes I got from Forbidden Planet's 3 for 2 offer.

The Nendoroid I got from Plaza Japan which is a excellent Japanese online shop with decent delivery prices imo.
IMG_20230524_151556.jpg

Restraunt to another World S2 CE & Btooom form AllTheMusic ebay (again buy 2 get 20% off), and came in a box again as there was a CE. a smidge of damage to the art box along one of the edges (I assume before it was dispatch) but as imports go I can live with it.
Strike withces season 3 finally arrived from Toys and films
Dr stone Season 2 from Cex

20230524_153716.jpg

Last edited:
I received this still-sealed copy of the Coppelion Blu-ray/DVD today from an eBay seller in Canada. I had this title in my Save for Later queue on Rightstuf for about 8 years, but the title never seemed to go on sale for less than $44.99, and it finally went OOP on Rightstuf so I broke down and bought it elsewhere, for slightly more money. At least it is unopened and does still have its slipcover.

coppelion.jpg

I was having a look at the dirty pair box set.it looks right stuff are still holding it hostage you can only buy it if you live in the USA.

Last edited:
Back