What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Remember that time Hollywood made G Gundam before G Gundam existed?
IMG_20230524_104837.jpg
This is the OOP Shout Factory release. It normally goes for crazy money 2nd hand, but a UK seller had this listed for a relatively reasonableish price. The only in-print release of this movie is the Spanish version, which is apparently on a BD-R and probably doesn't have all the bonus features from the Shout release, so I didn't want to go for that if there was a good alternative.

@Dai Just as a heads up, Arrow Video are releasing Robot Jox as part of their upcoming Empire International Pictures boxset, alongside The Dungeonmaster, Dolls, Cellar Dweller, & Arena.
Thanks. The other movies in that set don't interest me, but I may get the UK version if it's released separately at some point. Typical that I wouldn't notice something like that was coming when I finally bought a movie that I'd been planning to get for years.

First time posting here. I'm posting my Komi manga collection and the Nendoroid here.

I bought the Komi manga series during lockdown when certain volumes are sold out and have to go to Waterstones to get them in person but most of these volumes I got from Forbidden Planet's 3 for 2 offer.

The Nendoroid I got from Plaza Japan which is a excellent Japanese online shop with decent delivery prices imo.
IMG_20230524_151556.jpg

Restraunt to another World S2 CE & Btooom form AllTheMusic ebay (again buy 2 get 20% off), and came in a box again as there was a CE. a smidge of damage to the art box along one of the edges (I assume before it was dispatch) but as imports go I can live with it.
Strike withces season 3 finally arrived from Toys and films
Dr stone Season 2 from Cex

20230524_153716.jpg

Last edited:
I received this still-sealed copy of the Coppelion Blu-ray/DVD today from an eBay seller in Canada. I had this title in my Save for Later queue on Rightstuf for about 8 years, but the title never seemed to go on sale for less than $44.99, and it finally went OOP on Rightstuf so I broke down and bought it elsewhere, for slightly more money. At least it is unopened and does still have its slipcover.

coppelion.jpg

I was having a look at the dirty pair box set.it looks right stuff are still holding it hostage you can only buy it if you live in the USA.

Last edited:
I received this still-sealed copy of the Coppelion Blu-ray/DVD today from an eBay seller in Canada. I had this title in my Save for Later queue on Rightstuf for about 8 years, but the title never seemed to go on sale for less than $44.99, and it finally went OOP on Rightstuf so I broke down and bought it elsewhere, for slightly more money. At least it is unopened and does still have its slipcover.

coppelion.jpg
I'm getting close to settling for the DVDs. It's region 2 so I know I will be able to play it, with no issues.

Back