What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Double post for today, finally got a set I have been after for for ages, my beloved Haruhi. Got a great deal on ebay, with it being just under £100.00, the movie I had to get separately as it wasn't included in this set but real happy I finally own it all on blu-ray.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (BD) and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (BD / DVD)

View attachment 30119
Congrats🔥🍻
Was originally gonna upgrade my standards for that set, but due to space issues as well other personal reasons, I decided to keep my standards.

Hope you will enjoy.

2023 HAUL VER 8.1
(note: images are hosted via AUKN for the meantime)

IMG_20230807_181012.jpg
IMG_20230807_181538.jpg

This month is looking like it'll have a big focus on pre-orders finally being shipped out, starting with One Piece Film: Red from Anime Limited. Still surreal to see Toei hand over their latest One Piece film over to a different distributor in the UK but also allowing them to release it on 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Atmos and Vision HDR support.

What's even wilder is that we also have 3 TV episodes on Blu-ray which in case you didn't realise the TV series is sticking to DVD only than going for the combo pack route that the US has. Now English dub has been listed in the specs for the US release, so the episodes are subtitled only for the UK (but you don't get that Crunchyroll English credit stuff at least).

Anyway, despite losing the dub for the episodes, I do think the 4K content makes up for it, especially considering this and the US release was only like 1 month apart, which is also pretty funny if you think about it. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

It was my 26th Birthday yesterday and I had a really nice day out with friends and got a number of nice things as gifts 😊 with some notable things being this adorable big Kirby plush and Zelda: Skyward Sword for Switch (which was actually the first Zelda game I played and beat when I was younger back on the Wii).

In town today I went to HMV and grabbed The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker, two of my favourite entries in the DCU and after re-watching Guardians 3 last night it really put me in the mood to re-watch these as well.

HMV did have 2 for £15.00 on DC TV shows or £14.99 individually and as I have no interest in any of the other DC shows I picked up the first season of Titans (not pictured) for a friend as I know they enjoy the show and would be a waste to not make use of the deal considering I am basically get one for free.

1000008611.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD (Switch), The Suicide Squad (BD) and Peacemaker (BD)

1000008609.jpg

It was my 26th Birthday yesterday and I had a really nice day out with friends and got a number of nice things as gifts 😊 with some notable things being this adorable big Kirby plush and Zelda: Skyward Sword for Switch (which was actually the first Zelda game I played and beat when I was younger back on the Wii).

In town today I went to HMV and grabbed The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker, two of my favourite entries in the DCU and after re-watching Guardians 3 last night it really put me in the mood to re-watch these as well.

HMV did have 2 for £15.00 on DC TV shows or £14.99 individually and as I have no interest in any of the other DC shows I picked up the first season of Titans (not pictured) for a friend as I know they enjoy the show and would be a waste to not make use of the deal considering I am basically get one for free.

View attachment 30141

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD (Switch), The Suicide Squad (BD) and Peacemaker (BD)

View attachment 30142
I really wished we'd be able to get those great multibuy deals in Ireland with HMV having reopened eight years after leaving. Unfortunately the only store they've opened so far has 2.5 floors of merch and audio equipment and half a floor of vinyl and cds.

Awesome, Garden of Words Steelbook is out! Now I just have the long wait for international shipping to get it to me!

The Steelbook uses the same lovely image as the Japanese B2 movie poster I imported:

b2gardenofwords.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 30141

View attachment 30142

Happy belated birthday! 🎂

I managed to snag the new eupho ova on mandarake the other day. No English subs unfortunately, plus I don’t think there’s any on the naughty sites either yet. Nor is there any news of a western release so my (uneducated) guess is we get it when it hits streaming in Japan or failing that it gets bundled with season 3.D11BBFB8-47DC-41FA-9125-5953041CDDD3.jpegDAADB1E1-0E3F-470C-9C72-3F59DE0303C6.jpeg

Back