What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

More new stuff!

Uzamaid.jpg

Danmachi-Parasyte-Parade.jpg

SAO2EX.jpg

YKK volume 3 finally arrived today, look at that fancy rainbow reflection!
Also got some bargains in CeX: a minty Arslan S1 Ltd Ed for £10 (the box is really nice!) and Robotech S2 for £5 (even if it was mangled for western release it's 80s mecha for a fiver, might as well)
Finally Ocean Waves, I think this is the last Ghibli BR that I needed to complete the set. Well, until the new one gets a release 😅

IMG_20230913_154040.jpg

2023 HAUL VER 9.3
(note: images are hosted via AUKN for the meantime)

Two batches here. One from Monday and the other is from a trip to town.

IMG_20230906_180344.jpg

Continuing the Limited Run Games haul, we finally have the second order from August making its appearance (which was held up due to stock issues) and that's Castlevania Anniversary Collection and Contra Anniversary Collection from Konami for the Nintendo Switch. Both games feature English & Japanese versions of those retro titles and it's a large collection consisting of NES/Famicom, SNES/Super Famicom, Game Boy, Mega Drive and more. The big omissions for the Castlevania package is Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood as those two were released in their own double-pack before this one.

The Castlevania Anniversary Collection includes Castlevania / Akumajō Dracula (NES / Famicom, 1987 / 1993), Castlevania II Simon's Quest (NES, 1988), Castlevania III Dracula's Curse / Akumajō Densetsu (NES / Famicom, 1990 / 1989), Super Castlevania IV / Akumajō Dracula (SNES / Super Famicom, 1991), Castlevania The Adventure / Dracula Densetsu (Game Boy, 1989), Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge / Dracula Densetsu II (Game Boy, 1991), Castlevania Bloodlines / Vampire Killer (Mega Drive, 1994) and Kid Dracula / Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun (Famicom, 1990).

The Contra Anniversary Collection includes Contra (Arcade, 1987), Super Contra / Super Contra: Alien no Gyakushu (Arcade, 1988), Contra (NES / Famicom, 1988), Super C / Super Contra (NES / Famicom, 1990), Contra III: The Alien Wars / Super Probotector: Alien Rebels / Contra Spirits (SNES / SNES Europe / Super Famicom, 1992), Operation C / Contra (Game Boy, 1991) and Contra: Hard Corps / Probotector / Contra: The Hard Corps (Genesis / Mega Drive Europe / Mega Drive, 1994).

IMG_20230906_181357.jpg

Next we have a trip to York with some more items picked up. First up we have Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves and Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse for 4K Ultra HD, which I picked up in HMV. I don't normally buy at full price but these two in particular are a special exception to the rule. I've watched the latter and very much enjoyed it, while the former I missed out on but heard very good things about it.

IMG_20230913_141905.jpg
IMG_20230913_142147.jpg

Next I went to Travelling Man and bought some more manga books. Got more volumes for Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead (Vol. 3-5) but I also picked up JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Vol. 1-3 to keep that franchise going. I had been putting off buying more JoJo primarily down to space on the shelf as these are hardcover but I want to get the franchise up-to-date if I can.

IMG_20230913_142528.jpg

And then to wrap up the trip I went to GAME and found three more to join the collection from their 3 for 2 pre-owned deal. I have a small list of PlayStation 4 games left to pick up and one of those is Burnout Paradise Remastered, because I wanted to give this game a second chance given that I didn't play much of it on Xbox 360.

For the PlayStation 5 collection, I bought Tango Gameworks' Ghostwire: Tokyo and I miraculously found a copy of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 which is rather uncommon in Europe compared to the PS4 version and North American ones.

IMG_8573.jpeg
Double-posting as my AllYourMusic eBay haul came in. Happy everything had its slipcovers. Not pictured is the three disc BD/DVD release for Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, which I got for around £4 and solely for the bonus disc as this is getting a 4K later this year.

IMG_8576.jpeg
ATA back to school sale items also came in. Nice big dent in GGO, so need to sort a replacement.

I've had that recently as well from rightstuf, a few days back they dispatched my anniversary sale stuff minus 1 item (Bleach set 10), mine should arrive wednesday if tracking isnt the usual guess.
So maybe a change in policy espcially when items are on there wait list for over a certain time. I'm guessing holding orders like that take up wharehouse space or something and they want to free it up or they feel holding it cost them just as much.
Ok Rightstuf just dispatched the one missing piece of my order (bleach set 10), the same day my parcel with the rest of my order arrived. so maybe not the most cost effective way on their part, but I don't mind.
But doesn't seem to cause any problems with the splitting of orders (well when they choose to do)

Was kinda assuming they weren't expecting it anytime soon (maybe just not told that by Viz) with them dispatching all but the one item. And still posting via FedEx.

Ok Rightstuf just dispatched the one missing piece of my order (bleach set 10), the same day my parcel with the rest of my order arrived. so maybe not the most cost effective way on their part, but I don't mind.
But doesn't seem to cause any problems with the splitting of orders (well when they choose to do)

Was kinda assuming they weren't expecting it anytime soon (maybe just not told that by Viz) with them dispatching all but the one item. And still posting via FedEx.
More or less the same thing has happened with me and Re:ZERO season 2 LE.

Same but it was Lycoris Recoil for me. Interesting, makes me a bit more weary of hoping to delay a order with a long, out of shot release date (though, all these had quick turnarounds between parts).

Yeah, it's weird, shipping almost within a week of each other, even though my whole order was waiting for that Lycoris Recoil release.

It also looks like it happens with different releases, seeing these replies, which is even stranger...

As for stuff that showed up for now
rjfisbd.jpg
Everything bar 1 item from rightstuf
0unk.jpg
Also had the LE of The Quintessential Quintuplets: Five Promises Made With Her VN show up. This is the now the third one of these games.
1unk.jpgThe LE has the game, 5 clear files and audio Drama CDs included as well
2unk.jpg
That's all of these, and is probably it now. Also the new box is noticeably bigger and sticks out when lined up
3unk.jpg

Some stuff from the last few days including my rightstuf order and Anime Limted sales stuff and the odd ebay thing,
So finally managed to complete my Nura rise of the Yokia clan so, gonna sell on my old Kaze DVD's.
And so close to completeing my bleach set, just missing set 10 whcih is in the post from rightstuf (all I have to do is not start collectiing the UK version)

20230914_172751.jpg

20230914_173017.jpg

Back