What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received my order of 6 Collector's Edition releases from the All the Anime Back to School Sale today in the mail - very fast 3-day international shipping via Fedex:

Gunbuster CE
The House of the Lost on the Cape CE
Eternal 831 CE
Silver Spoon Complete Series 1 & 2 CE
Liz and the Blue Bird CE
Pompo: The Cinephile CE

atabacktoschool23.jpg

I received my copy of LycoReco today from Rightstuf, it was wonderfully packaged in a large box with cardboard spacer inside, instead of just a cardboard wing-wrap, so there was no damage to the set whatsoever. 👍

This release is G1 DVD-sized in height, and includes a side-load slipbox, booklet, Original Soundtracks 1&2, and fat-pack case.

Lycoris Recoil Aniplex of America set

lycoreco1.jpg

lycoreco2.jpg

Last edited:
The House in Fata Morgana art book from Novect's BOOTH, using Buyee as a proxy. This was my first time trying proxy shopping and I'd say it was a good experience, fees were reasonable (especially with the current JPY-EUR exhange rate) and the process didn't take too long. No complaints about the condition of the product either. I missed out on the Limited Run releases of the game itself, so I'm happy to have at least something physical of this amazing VN.

F6ERwgMXEAAComU.jpg
F6FEmuUXoAEysYp.jpg

I received my copy of LycoReco today from Rightstuf, it was wonderfully packaged in a large box with cardboard spacer inside, instead of just a cardboard wing-wrap, so there was no damage to the set whatsoever. 👍

This release is G1 DVD-sized in height, and includes a side-load slipbox, booklet, Original Soundtracks 1&2, and fat-pack case.

Lycoris Recoil Aniplex of America set

lycoreco1.jpg

lycoreco2.jpg

Its a nice set - Rightsutf haven't shipped mine yet. But that is a massive shame that Aniplex are back to doing the thin card boxes instead of chipboard.

2023 HAUL VER 9.4
(note: images are hosted via AUKN for the meantime)

More parcels arrived to wrap up the week. One from Thursday and the rest came today.

IMG_20230906_180344.jpg

Eureka Entertainment in the past few weeks recently revealed another batch of films that have had limited edition offerings would be going out of print (and replaced by standard editions). One of those was Lee Hsing's 1972 film Execution in Autumn (秋決) which is also from Taiwan. The film's been out for a year now and it's only until recently that I started to look into it as it's one of the very few I didn't pickup last year. As the film is part of the Masters of Cinema range only the slipcase is limited.

IMG_20230906_181357.jpg

Collection of Mana for some reason has been going up in value and availability is low for its European release, so I decided to pick up a cheaper copy via eBay which is the North American release. The bad news is that despite being new and sealed, the case is a bit bent so I want to amend this so that it doesn't further damage the artwork by ordering some replacement cases (which I've also ordered some for PS3 & PS4).

For those wondering it's a compilation of Action RPG games from the early parts of the Mana franchise and not remakes/ports of other versions. The collection includes Final Fantasy Adventure (also known as Adventure of Mana), Secret of Mana and Trials of Mana, the latter of which wasn't released in the west prior to this point so the Switch is the first English debut for the original game.

IMG_20230916_125001.jpg

Three more Nintendo Switch games that received the Limited Run Games treatment arrived from Video Games Plus across two packages. Here we have DOOM: The Classic Collection (consists of DOOM, DOOM II: Hell on Earth, and DOOM 3: BFG Edition), Quake and Shadow Man Remastered. Despite the physical media treatment, each of them do have updates.

I currently have two more LRG games that have yet to arrive but that's currently it for VGP unless I want to get any more later.

IMG_20230916_151032.jpg
IMG_20230916_151327.jpg

Amazon code had been going around in the past day and I decided to use that opportunity to order Black Clover manga volumes 11, 12, 13 & 14. I hadn't been picking up any more from this series in town because they were missing one of the volumes so this was a good opportunity make more progress. These are the Italian prints like many others are in my Shonen Jump shelf.

So finally, I received the majority of my 10-title order from the RS Summer Sale I made back on 21/7; there is one more title currently in transit that will arrive early next week, leaving only two pre-orders remaining that are not due out until next month:

Reincarnated as a Sword
My Isekai Life
Triage X
Immoral Guild
Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World Season 2 Limited Edition
Chivalry of a Failed Knight Steelbook
Shinobi no Ittoki

rssummersale7.jpg

So finally, I received the majority of my 10-title order from the RS Summer Sale I made back on 21/7; there is one more title currently in transit that will arrive early next week, leaving only two pre-orders remaining that are not due out until next month:

Reincarnated as a Sword
My Isekai Life
Triage X
Immoral Guild
Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World Season 2 Limited Edition
Chivalry of a Failed Knight Steelbook
Shinobi no Ittoki

rssummersale7.jpg
Triage X. Immoral Guild.
I salute you. It's a deep fanservice hole you are about to fall into. Please be safe.

Back