What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Mine were marked as fulfilled. Although not everything I ordered had been sent yet, I have an order with Wolf's Rain in it and they're waiting on a reprint of that title, there's a few others like that too.
Thanks for the info. I have a day 1 order containing a few items that now say they're waiting on a reprint too, so I guess I won't get it for a while then. Thanks for the reply.

I received one over here in the US from AOL today - Wicked City & Demon City Shinjuku Limited Edition Blu-Ray set. Wow, Covid certainly didn't affect the shipping for this one, I got it in record time from the UK - it shipped from AOL on the 4th, and I received it today - only 5 days to arrive overseas, normally takes 10 days or more! 👍

Looks like they put the Blu-ray cases in the box upside down though, lol.

wickeddemoncityuk.jpg

@CommanderZx2
I used to plan to buy these boxes from Nekopara, but then I was already two volumes backwards, and they were terribly expensive. Maybe someday there will be a summary (a few parts into one box) :)

But I have from OAV from KS and it's great :)

UP1 order arrived today20201210_130848.jpg
And My Hero Academia Ultra edition / S1-3
Honestly nothing partucular extra like in the US edition but I'm sure it will make some people happy (@Denny Fisher is certainly one) with them no longer being parts (and digital code)
NOTE: the UK box is just standard card

EDIT: just noticed but it's a shame they didn't update season 1 BBFC to match the rest

20201210_131531.jpg

I think the US edition was in a massive box (which I wasn't looking forward to for storing puroses) and some All Might metal figure thing (and was parts).

@CommanderZx2
I used to plan to buy these boxes from Nekopara, but then I was already two volumes backwards, and they were terribly expensive. Maybe someday there will be a summary (a few parts into one box) :)

But I have from OAV from KS and it's great :)
I've got physical copies of all of the volumes and the OVA. I wish to have a copy of the anime, but it never released on physical media as far as I am aware.

Where were you buying them from? I buy them from KOINEKO SHOP GLOBAL | Homepage where it's relatively affordable at 3850JPY, less than £30, for the deluxe edition.

I can't join in on the photo show (only have really old phone)
But received
UP1
Coicent/Five numbers BD
Gingitsune BD
Magical warfare BD
Takunomi BD
Urarara Meirochou BD
Wolf Girl and the Black Prince BD
Infinite Stratos 2 PE
Demon city Shinjuku/Wicked City LE
and finally AL
SAO Alicization 2 CE