What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Toradora! Is such a nice set it's even better in person...
10ih4jn.jpg

Nice you managed to get the Premium set, I guess there were some stock left in the second batch.

Also noticed you got BTOOOM!, I really enjoyed watching that show. Shame it won't get a second season but at least the manga is licensed by Yen Press.

These bad boys finally arrived this morning:

14w7f3d.jpg

(My desk is literally cluttered with comics and with my shelf full these guys have no where to go:( )

Edit here's a shot of them together:
5z32hu.jpg

NormanicGrav said:
Also noticed you got BTOOOM!, I really enjoyed watching that show. Shame it won't get a second season

Is that confirmed or just an educated guess?

Btooom is a series I was hoping would get a second series.

Emulsion said:
NormanicGrav said:
Also noticed you got BTOOOM!, I really enjoyed watching that show. Shame it won't get a second season

Is that confirmed or just an educated guess?

Btooom is a series I was hoping would get a second series.

Well it flopped in Japan (Below or around 1000 for Volume 1 I think then just didn't chart afterwards).

I'm guessing that's the S.A.V.E. editions with a reversed cover? Any chance you could get more pics if possible to see how the spine & back looks on the cover.

Yes you're correct, I have reversed the cover to get rid of the green save banner. Here are how the spines and backs look once flipped.

14980140642_66bf607064_z.jpg

14977375431_af818a5127_z.jpg

So the reverse back has the episode lists rather than the usual blurb and info boxes but retains the same artwork.

Yeah the DBZ Covers are awesome, I wish they made a the spines make a picture too, as my shelf isn't wide enough for me to display the covers front ways.

Tsubasa looking good! I always reverse all my FUNi artwork, prefer having episodes on the back and the art work on the reverse is usually different to the slip so that's another reason.

NormanicGrav said:
Nice you managed to get the Premium set, I guess there were some stock left in the second batch.

Also noticed you got BTOOOM!, I really enjoyed watching that show. Shame it won't get a second season but at least the manga is licensed by Yen Press.
Yes it took around two an a half weeks for UP1 to get it from their suppliers of whatever and same here I've only watched a few ep's of BTOOOM! subbed but I wanted to own it and watch the dub to finish it. Shame about the second season as my mate said the ending was setup for one.

Had to pick up 6 parcels from the local post office depot. As they all decided to be delivered yesterday when i was at work and not today when i was day off...typical.

These are my goodies.

Bakumatsu Rock slim walls...Hijikata Toshizo and Sakamoto Ryouma.
IMG_20140820_131411_zps525d5354.jpg

Touya Mikanagi Art Collections Karneval Parade Part 2
IMG_20140820_143223_zpsc60d8a78.jpg

Diamond no Ace Deco stickers with gum
IMG_20140820_143005_zps7a4b31ee.jpg

Diamond no Ace Trading Magnet Sheets
IMG_20140820_143118_zps49e9955a.jpg

Diamond no Ace Miyuki Kazuya Glasses Case set
IMG_20140820_143203_zps8524ea6f.jpg

Petit Chara Land Natsume Yuujinchou
IMG_20140820_143047_zps218f26f9.jpg

Kuroko no Basket Kagami Taiga figure
DSC_0142_zps514f8537.jpg

Sold this set a while back an regretted it ever since and when it had a price drop on Amazon I had to buy it again. Going to get the box sets that follow on from this as well.

16bhpv6.jpg

ivbrxy.jpg

Nothing beats hearing a knock at the door and seeing the postman with a package from Hong Kong!

14989777452_880388da78_z.jpg

14989771162_8e7a8d50aa_z.jpg

Twilight Samurai, The Hidden Blade, Fire of Conscience, That Demon Within, Exiled

Back