What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Tales of Xillia 2 from Amazon and Jormungand: Perfect Order from Base. After my first pre-order from Base was delivered well past the release date, they've redeemed themselves here with an early delivery!

sMjQlqVl.jpg

Yeah I think CEX just grab what they can get and ship it off as they always list the stores that hold it, it's not in a warehouse or anything. That's why I've not committed to getting Solid State Society from them even though they're the only ones selling the DVD (not BluRay) for a decent price. Too worried what I'll get given :p

Lawrence said:
You can't blame CeX when you're the one who chose to shop with them despite the ambiguity in their listings. They tend not to concern themselves with what is and isn't collectable, most of the time. Well, that and some goods are sent out from separate stores and there isn't really any communication between stores.
I choose to shop with them because they're cheap, but you do get the share of problems that comes with that (Wrong discs, wrong series & stuff broken). But the two GITS series was sent from the same store also there are two options on CeX for the DVD (Plastic case) and the (Artbox verision) of which I selected so it shouldn't take a genius to work out I wanted the Artbox versions.

Baggie_Saiyan said:
Hey. Kurz your Pokémon thing. Is that DVD or Manga? Never seen before.
It's Manga. From what I've read It's actually pretty good too - although that said I don't have any of these Manga volumes.
I actually have part of the pretty old A4 Comic book like printing from 2000ish. I only have up to MT. Moon + Lavender Town/Celadon City part though.

Mangaranga said:
Baggie_Saiyan said:
Hey. Kurz your Pokémon thing. Is that DVD or Manga? Never seen before.
It's Manga. From what I've read It's actually pretty good too - although that said I don't have any of these Manga volumes.
I actually have part of the pretty old A4 Comic book like printing from 2000ish. I only have up to MT. Moon + Lavender Town/Celadon City part though.
As Mangaranga said it's manga and a very good one at that. It's not Ash Ketchum running around beating everyone with starter Pokemon that have never evolved. It follows the adventures of Red who is a much better main character. It's similar to the games as well. I need to pick the Gold & Silver box set and the Ruby & Sapphire one when that comes out too.

I've only recently started using UP1, never ordered something that is out of stock (I ordered this as it's just got back in stock) how are they with getting OOS items in (ie turn around times, charging your card...)

OOS, like when it isn't marked "immediate delivery"? Well I ordered all of Fairy Tail up to Part 7 for mate, a few months back, and it took them just a week to my suprise and they charged me after it was all processed.

That's the only time I've ordered when not marked 'immediate delivery'

britguy said:
I've only recently started using UP1, never ordered something that is out of stock (I ordered this as it's just got back in stock) how are they with getting OOS items in (ie turn around times, charging your card...)
I recently ordered Toradora Premium edition, Btooom! & Evangelion 2.0 'usually delivered in 7-10 days'. It took two & a half weeks for Toradora! and Btooom! to come and three weeks for Evangelion 2.0.

I ordered Daily lives of high school boys recently marked 7-14 days, it was delivered 3 days later, completely unexpected, but shows it can sometimes be very quick.

Some K-ON! prize figures from Big in Japan, and some manga from Speedyhen.
I was fortunate the figures got delivered at all, I somehow forgot to put my house number on the address when I placed the order. Luckily they were delivered by my regular postie who knows by now that any packages from Japan are for me :wink:
temporary_zps26e722a1.jpg

Thanks for the pics Sora, nice to have them use the original Blu-ray/DVD combo cover for the reversible cover.

Saw your SK figurines on Twitter Josh, congrats on winning them. I would have taken part in the competition but then again it would feel like betrayal when I'm importing the US version (no physical = no buy policy for my games collection [with some exceptions]).

Back