What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

xqgwso.jpg

Brillaint transfer by Sony, I must add. Godzilla should arrive soon too.

Oh nice.
Can you confirm if the orignal FMA DVDs are region locked or not, would love to watch the orignal show upscaled, sadly the UK singles are hard to find at a decent price point.

Baggie_Saiyan said:
Oh nice.
Can you confirm if the orignal FMA DVDs are region locked or not, would love to watch the orignal show upscaled, sadly the UK singles are hard to find at a decent price point.

I've got the same sets Kurz just got, the discs in both sets state Region 1 on them so looks like they're region locked.

As promised to Owly, here's my little Charlie on the left. He's with my Brothers dog Millie who is a furry ball of cuddles and kisses. He's the most chilled pup ever, proper little lapdog with a playful side. He doesnt make a peep at night when you leave him to sleep and she, she get SO fluffy. She went to the groomers on Tuesday so she feels like velvet atm. Love them both lots :)

He's going to be a spoilt chappy. Already gonae and bought 40 small rawhide knot bones that seem to be ok on his teeth hehe. He just lay on my yesterday morning before work whilst Digimon Fusion and Pokemon Rival Destinies was on. He's a biter atm, always going for Mills tail and ears. She's bigger and heavier so she just has to jump at him with her two front paws to knock him over. She does hurt him the odd time but he jumps right back from it. Hate bloody leaving him. The boy's off work for stress so he gets SO much time with them whilst I'm here at my desk, pining :( lol.

@Gemsy love those Karneval straps, so cute!! Where did you get them?

@Mangaranga those CD's are gorgeous! I had to order them after I saw your picture. Also the fact Ignite has been in my head constantly since I first heard it.

September Pickup Update #2 | C Control, Fractale & Love Live!

Bw122I1IUAEU1Ph.jpg:large

So I finally have all of the 2012 Funimation Limited Edition sets that I could pick up that were still available (aside from A Certain Magical Index which I'll pass for the Blu-ray set and Panty & Stocking looks like a hit/miss for me). I guess you know they're close to out of print when it takes 3 weeks for them to arrive. I have 9 sets to collect left (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, Appleseed XIII, Aquarion EVOL Part 1, Blood-C, Code:Breaker, Karneval, Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash, Shakugan no Shana Final Part 1 & We Without Wings) and I'll be passing on Cowboy Bebop (Kamisama Kiss Goddess Edition is a maybe if it stays around once I have the others). I also picked up Love Live! which is officially out of print already so if you want to get a copy you'll have to check and see if UP1 will have some available. All shows are locked to Region A (and Region 1 for the DVDs).

I had some lighting issues so I apologise for that one. Note that because Imgur has a limitation for the amount of photos (225), I'll redirect the links to my blog once that happens.

C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD) - Photo Gallery HERE
Region A and 1 only

Fractale - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD) - Photo Gallery HERE
Region A and 1 only

Love Live! School Idol Project - Complete Season 1: Premium Edition (Blu-ray) - Photo Gallery HERE
Region A only

And yes, I'll have a Collection Update #3 reveal very soon on the Photo Collection thread.

Back