What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I haven't posted things I've received in a while, here's some of my recent imports.
View attachment 29313
Bocchi the rock vol 1-5, currently still waiting for volume 6 to arrive.

View attachment 29314
Onimai vol 1 - the artbook is surprisingly lewd with topless art of characters, but they have no nipples like barbies instead of white light or fog.
Loli yikes.i hope you don't show any of that to friends or family.

How dare you say that about Johnny Mnemonic starring Takeshi Kitano. 🤬
I think Johnny Mnemonic holds up better than most others of the time, as a massive fan it does hurt to say Keanu's performance is pi$$ poor 😂
On the plus side the blu ray does include an SD version of the extended Japanese Director's cut which I'll assume has more Beat Takeshi! (Haven't watched it yet).

top row recent pickups, took ages to find Trails From Zero for a reduced price

bottom row are all from World Of Books who are having a "30% off when you buy 3" on most of their stock - it's an absolute pain to navigate but there's some good stuff in there. was surprised they had a Sion Sono film and I've been looking for a cheap copy of The Goddess for ages after reading about the tragic life of lead actress Ruan Lingyu, one of China's biggest silent movie stars. "Her funeral procession was reportedly 3 miles (4.8 km) long, with three women committing suicide during the event. The New York Times called it "the most spectacular funeral of the century.""

IMG_20230522_183602.jpg

Back