What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

2023 HAUL VER 8.2
(note: images are hosted via AUKN for the meantime)

I've been wanting to sort out a Seven Seas manga haul for a while, and yesterday I realised that the last time I bought or received any books from this publisher was back in December. That was concerning to me, because in case you weren't in the know on the manga collecting scene, Seven Seas is quite notorious for having stuff go out of print after a few years when they are released.

So for this haul I went all-out with 9 volumes across four series.

IMG_20230810_175505.jpg

Starting with the Seven Seas branded range of titles, which consists of GIGANT Volumes 9-10 and Plus-Sized Elf Volume 8. With these three volumes, both are now complete though the latter has a second series which is coming very soon (publisher situation in Japan is why it's separate).

IMG_20230810_175759.jpg

Next we have Ghost Ship and here's Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? Volumes 3-5, which is now up-to-date on the English releases. This erotic thriller, also known as Tamarowa, is written by Mikoto Yamaguchi who co-wrote Tomodachi Game. The final two volumes are scheduled to be released in English between this Autumn and early next year.

IMG_20230810_180054.jpg

And last but not least we have comfy series Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Volumes 22-24, which is also complete. Can't believe I managed to get all of the volumes for this series considering its long (and is also a Weekly Shonen Jump title in case you weren't aware).

And here's all of these volumes on the shelf:
IMG_20230810_180409.jpg
IMG_20230810_180637.jpg
IMG_20230810_180756.jpg

mpQ5PDs - Imgur.jpg
And the reason for getting that xbox media remote just arrived as I did decided to go for the 4K version as even though it does have a standard blu-ray disc included, my xbox one S is the only device that can play 4K discs and there's at least one 4K release I have my eye on that doesn't include blu-ray discs.

Back