What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MercenaryRaiden said:
Pandora's Tower LE
Im@s animation Master 7 (man this one took ages to come through :\)

Lovely little LE again. Surprise reversable cover again, nice steelbook (Although I quite like the fact that the game comes in a black box. It stands out and gives it kind of a darker tone to the feel of it) and the artbook is pretty nice. And I've now got all the animation OSTs for Im@s which is cool.

Also got my illnesses back but I don't consider that a welcome receival! :x
In Japan, those black boxes are standard for games that are rated their equivalent of 16+. They also have the same thing with the 3DS.

Also today I received:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume 2 Limited Edition.

ilmaestro said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
the anniversary issue of Newtype USA from 2003.
Heh, interesting, what sort of articles are in there?

I had a look last night, and there was a interviews with Neil Gaiman, previews of anime airing in Japan, reviews and previews of the anime coming out in Japan/USA. As well as review of games. It had 2 free preview dvds, posters and stickers of all the covers of previous Newtype USA issues.

Rena Ryuugu said:
ilmaestro said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
the anniversary issue of Newtype USA from 2003.
Heh, interesting, what sort of articles are in there?

I had a look last night, and there was a interviews with Neil Gaiman, previews of anime airing in Japan, reviews and previews of the anime coming out in Japan/USA. As well as review of games. It had 2 free preview dvds, posters and stickers of all the covers of previous Newtype USA issues.
Sounds cool, the stickers are an interesting collectable to have. Nice gift!

Joshawott said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Indeed they are :D

Today I received my Mario Hanafuda cards.
Club Nintendo take AGES don't they? I'm still waiting for my 16 packs of Kid Icarus AR cards.

They usually are, but these came quicker than I expected, since I only ordered them around 2 weeks ago.

From UP1,
Kimi Ni Todoke -From Me to You- Box Set 2 Premium Edition DVD/Blu-ray
Puella Magi Madoka Magica 2 Limited Edition with CD
Usagi Drop DVD (Region 4)

From HMV,
Pandora's Tower LE

Mardock Scramble BD.

In case anyone was wondering, the text on the spine is in the 'wrong' direction, as shown in the DVD artwork thread.

Just received in the mail today:

Mardock Scramble BD x2 - One i won from Manga on twitter which caught me off guard, and the other was off of Amazon which i couldn't cancel. So yeah, two copies.

Arbalest said:

Mardock Scramble BD x2 - One i won from Manga on twitter which caught me off guard, and the other was off of Amazon which i couldn't cancel. So yeah, two copies.

either sell it or keep it as a spare

Arbalest said:

You could keep one copy and use the other one as a prize on this site (I already own the Region A blu-ray so I wouldn't enter the competition).

mangaman74 said:
Arbalest said:

You could keep one copy and use the other one as a prize on this site (I already own the Region A blu-ray so I wouldn't enter the competition).

how would he go about doing a competition - what sort of competition?

Disgaea 3 for the Vita
Maths test results

Man that second one was a surprise! I expected to get them in person not over the post. Looking forward to losing myself in Disgaea all over again.

a letter telling me to pay £20 customs charges. Those things should go to hell. Cant pay it til Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back