What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the following,
Guin Saga Complete Series (Region A blu-ray)
Honey & Clover Box Set 3 (Region 1 DVD)
La Haine Criterion Collection (Region A blu-ray)

Thor just dropped through the door (look at me dropping phat rhymz). For some reason I hadn't seen the movie yet, so picked up the cheap one disc BD.

This morning my The Pirate Bay tshirt arrived. :D Decided to show my support now that they're getting blocked by some ISPs.

ilmaestro said:
Thor just dropped through the door (look at me dropping phat rhymz). For some reason I hadn't seen the movie yet, so picked up the cheap one disc BD.
There's a cheap 1 disc BD?! All I've seen around for the Marvel movies are stupid expensive BDs.

Yeah, it was about a tenner from Zavvi. Can't see one for Cap, though.

Mutsumi: You're supposed to be supporting anti-censorship campaigns, not TPB specifically. I think you might have missed the point a bit.

ilmaestro said:
Mutsumi: You're supposed to be supporting anti-censorship campaigns, not TPB specifically. I think you might have missed the point a bit.

TPB are one of the most active groups when it comes to standing up for internet freedoms. Even though I may not use their site any more, I still support the principles they stand for.

More specifically, I disapprove of what the MPAA, RIAA, etc are trying to do to ruin the internet. And, the enemy of my enemy... ;)

That makes two good reasons to buy that t-shirt. :D Three if you count the fact that it is 70% bamboo. :O

EZ0hX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back