What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Robot Taisen Z for the PS2 arrived this morning...attached with a £15 customs charge. Oh how i hate you, royal mail. At least i picked it up at a decent price though. Just need to bring my stuff from the flat so i can play it.

A Turtle Beach Earforce P11

so awesome these combo headsets, just need the AV cable to go from the PS3 as well, I can deal with that though

Arbalest said:
Super Robot Taisen Z for the PS2 arrived this morning...attached with a £15 customs charge. Oh how i hate you, royal mail. At least i picked it up at a decent price though. Just need to bring my stuff from the flat so i can play it.

I got a card from RM today for £15.04 in custom charges :(

On the upside my order from UP1 came,
Occult Academy Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray A)
Persona -Trinity Soul- Set 1 (DVD)

A new mouse for my pc!

Hooray! I no longer have a mouse that decides to randomly double and triple click all the time. I've been living with it for over a year and you'd think it'd be annoying enough to do something about, but no.

Still, not bad for £5. A left mouse button, right mouse button and a mouse wheel, that's all I need. None of these fancy 20 button, ball tracking, laser shooting, toast making models that all the cool kids have these days.

As the march of time continues, today I received the following....

3 cards (from my parents, brother & office co-workers)
£30.00 from my parents*
£40 from my brother*
1xCadbury's Roses Carton 350g & San Miguel Premium Lager 4x330ml bottles from co-workers

*This is being used to pay for Puella Magi Madoka Magica 3 Limited Edition

Received,
My-Zhime - My-Otome 0 S.ifr (Region 1 DVD)
Butterfly (2CD & 1 DVD Limited Edition) by L'Arc-en-Ciel*

* Received after paying the ransom to the pirates (Royal Mail) at the weekend.

animefreak17 said:
FourthLion said:
What's this kama sutra thing everyone is ordering? Sounds dodgy to me!

actually it is but i see it as a heavy ecchi anime iv got it in my collection

Isn't that Karma Saiyuki which is actually classified as Hentai since it's a Happy Carrot release rather than a Sentai one.

Samurai 7 (MVM's DVD version) arrived today. Really looking forward to watching this one, might promote it above a few series in my extensive backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back