What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Confessions blu-ray arrived this morning <3 I honestly can't wait to watch this. For the sake of atmosphere though, I'll need to wait till tonight 8)

A book of Henrik Ibsen plays. I'd been waiting for it all week, and finally got the bugger today. The man who shipped can't play the bank holiday card, so he's getting a bum review.

eX-Driver The Movie
One Piece: Season 3 - First Voyage (2 Discs)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable [PSP] Collectors Edition
SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB 16GB

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna: Dai Ichi Kan Tatari

I'm pretty happy that I finally got it at last, so far I'm playing through Onikakushi Hen <3

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha complete first season, yay.

Also, Right Stuf shipped my Honneamise/Phantom order.

Lawrence said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
YESSSSS THEY'RE HERE! My Shinigami Cosplay robes arrived! Just need to find a straw hat and it'll be complete!

Shinigami robes and a straw hat? Will you be wearing a leaf village headband as well :p

Along with a metal arm, a book that kills people and sharingan contact lenses, sure :D. I'm going as Kyoraku Shunsui, so it's not Luffy's straw hat, closer to the ones the Akatsuki members used to wear

My first ever order from Right Stuf:

Clannad parts 1&2
Ga-rei Zero
The Sacred Blacksmith

Despite appearing to be very well packaged, there is some external damage to the Ga-rei box, although not too much. The Sacred Blacksmith box is quite nice, and the art book... has some art work in. :nosebleed:

ilmaestro said:
My first ever order from Right Stuf:
Poor show. You should have continued to resist.
Those foul temptresses use tempting offers to belie the complications involved in international orders. That's what I like to presume, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back