What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x Kid Icarus Uprising AR Packs (from Club Nintendo).

I ordered 7 pairs...and they're sending out each pair individually...

Received the following from Planetaxel,
Air Gear Complete Collection (S.A.V.E)
Tales of the Abyss Volume 1 Limited Edition
Tales of the Abyss Volume 2 Limited Edition
Tales of the Abyss Volume 4
Shiki - Part 1 (Limited Edition) (BD + DVD)

Received from play.com,
Not Your Kind Of People (Play.Com Exclusive Deluxe Edition With 3 Button Badges) - Garbage

animefreak17 said:
VoxPhantom said:
Samurai 7 (MVM's DVD version) arrived today. Really looking forward to watching this one, might promote it above a few series in my extensive backlog.

actually iv seen that its pretty good they made this series from a old black and white movie

Seven Samurai
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Samurai

One of the greatest films ever made! So much love for Kurosawa! Samurai 7 is a lovely take on Seven Samurai.

Anyhows.
Its my birthday on Monday but my presents my bf ordered me came through the post and after a little bit of friendly blackmail, i got to open it today..MWHAHAHA

Soo
Ponyo - Double Play - Why the hell does it have '17' on it?! I'm really fussy about this sorta thing,the other releases are all 1-6 (or 1-5 ..lent Arrietty to my mother so cannot remember the number on that one) ..WHY IS THIS 17? grr
Nausicaa - Blu Ray
Moribito
Not Anime but the animated Avengers films on Blu Ray & 6-8 of the Ouran Manga.

Ordering more today too, not sure why but the chap said i can soo ..YAY.

Occult Academy, Shiki pt1, Ookami-san, Legend of the Legendary Heroes pt1 and a large stack of doujinshi from an event a couple of weeks back.

I was looking forward to DenYuuDen as pt2 has been on my shelf for a while, but I have a feeling Shiki will sneak in first now they've come together as I've been itching to see it.

R

Although I already have the region 2 Manga release Bubblegum Crash! - it is dub only, so I picked up the region 1 release of Total Crash Collection for the added bonus of Japanese with subtitles and also for the different dub track!

Got a nice, large parcel today from Eye on Asia. Inside was:
1/8th Scale Oreimo Kuroneko, Memories Ver. by Kotobukiya.
1/8th Scale Oreimo Kirino Kousaka, Memories Ver. by Kotobukiya.

I usually stick to GSC or Medicom items when buying anime figures/statues, but I thought I'd try my luck at something different this time around.

I'm really impressed - and I think I may have found a new side-hobby.

Received today...

Bleach the movie 1, Memories of Nobody (Blu-ray).
Bleach the movie 2, The Diamond Dust Rebellion (Blu-ray).
Valkyria Chronicles 2 World Artworks Art Book.

Received today…

Atelier Meruru: the Apprentice of Arland (PS3).
Bleach the movie 3, Fade to Black (Blu-ray).
Clannad, series 1 part 1.

A Certain Scientific Railgun Volume 2 (Manga)

For some reason, I really love the cover of this volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back