What manga are you reading now?

Bitter virgin 1-6
About a girl who was rape'd impregnated had an abortion got pregnant agian and sent the kid of for adoption by her step father.
She is afraid of all men except one who she warms up to :)

Wow... just read the last volume of Antique Bakery and I have been completely blown away by it. At first I thought this was a comedy, but there's an excellant detective story running all the way through.

I definately had a 'Usual Suspects' type moment near the end too. I think I will start a thread about this series.

M.G xx

Link100p said:
I read FLCL vol 1, really not that good.

I was thinking of trying out the manga, but I'm glad I didn't now! I read some reviews of it too, and they all pretty much agree that it's a very poor representation of the anime.

CitizenGeek said:
Link100p said:
I read FLCL vol 1, really not that good.

I was thinking of trying out the manga, but I'm glad I didn't now! I read some reviews of it too, and they all pretty much agree that it's a very poor representation of the anime.

Its definitly not a patch on the anime but I always felt it had its own charm.
Even if it is painstakingly hard to decipher at times.

Well, last night I was wandering around in a daze, waiting to go to bed, as sometimes happens, and I looked on the shelf and thought I'd have a look at some of my manga, that I wasn't planning to read until I had seen the anime's of, but I picked up Death Note volume 1 and started reading... and I couldn't stop, so I read the first chapter, and it's so damn fantastic, I love manga! It was really easy to understand what was happening in it as well, which makes a change from the manga I've read before. :D

Back