What you guys doing right now.

grabbing some sonic comics started re-reading all the way from issue 1 last year, theres 220. Thats without the specials, mini-series and spin offs that i've read

Learn the errors of your ways, go to a pub. 24 hour licences to sell alcohol, Great idea really.

OT:

Listening to the Ricky Gervais Podcast, emailing trainers who maybe able to train people but when your asking for simple information, it becomes a really hard task to understand.... lazy bastards only work 9.30 till 12.30 ¬____¬

Might go to the pub myself tonight, still unsure if buying a drink of brandy: courvoisier for £2.30 at the pub, is better than just paying out £23 at the local co-op for a bottle.

memorium said:
Godot said:
Surely less people in the study room is better? Less distractions n all.
Not if half my mates aren't in, and no one uses the study room to study anyway

Time for you to kick some ass. Get those bitches to study man - I'm guessing you have exams right now too.

Godot said:
memorium said:
Godot said:
Surely less people in the study room is better? Less distractions n all.
Not if half my mates aren't in, and no one uses the study room to study anyway

Time for you to kick some ass. Get those bitches to study man - I'm guessing you have exams right now too.
Unless those friends are saying "You should solve this by doing (such and such)..." then I think giving yourself some time alone to study in peace is more productive. If they're smart/determined though, "many hands make light work."

Either way, good luck with it. :)

Godot said:
Maxon said:
Waiting on my next practical. Got an hour between this and the one I just had.

If that's a type of exam, good luck man!

In uni, you get two styles of classes for each module. You're lectures, as you'd expect, and tutorials/practicals. It's the part in which you work on what you've learned in lectures, or for computing, gives you a chance to work with the programs needed for whichever projects you are assigned to do, basically.

For me, it's tutorials with the odd practical, or lab as sometimes called, for one module. Fun fun

Chillin,

Its friday... the mailshot went out this morning...took me minutes to replicate info from my spreadsheet into another spreadsheet someone wanted doing.

even the suns out today.

My wonderful Sony earplug-style earphones with the little shaped bits that fit in the inside of your ear (which they don't seem to make any more as all earphones of this type seem to have straight barrels now) have finally given up the ghost.

So I'm now using the earphones which came with my iPod. My ears are in serious pain after using them for less than half an hour (and not from the poor sound quality). I think it's finally time to say bollocks to fashion and portability and invest in a pair of MDR-V6s.

About to attempt a Law Past Paper... Oh I hate these things. Who cares about how the European Law has acted as a source of Law in the above situation? (It's just some woman who bought a friggin' breadmaker that blew up, injuring her and damaging her kitchen, lol)

Back