What you guys doing right now.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Reading fan fiction in a bad attempt to put off doing revision today, reading said fan fiction is only making me angry however, so its probably better for everyone if I just made a start on my revision now.

Said fanfiction uses "Kawaii" to convey the intricate feelings of several characters in one sentence and uses slang like "baka" and "Onee-chan" multiple times.

What exam and when is it man?

Sat on facebook, ebay and the chat. txting the gf and thinking of completing lbp2 or playing red dead undead. had a bad headache all day and unsure if i should push my luck.

been watching gurren lagann and trying to put iron man 2 onto my phone so i can watch it in work.

currently buying a xbox for £82, not entirely sure why. don't like the idea that it can die unexpededly or that i have no games for it. but it can sit in the corner and look nice next to the ps3.

Godot said:
Tachi- said:
been watching gurren lagann

Well that explains the headache...

I've never seen the show, but I do remember Unellmay...

Hey, this is from someone who doesn't like watching mecha - i really enjoy gurren lagann, its got a good story, i'd say give it a shot before slating it.

Stuart-says-yes said:
English, at the end of next week, so I need to pick two different pieces of text and learn quotes from them ect.

For boring things like quotes (in my case, cases for Law) I just made notes and stuck them up around the house. Everytime I pass them I made myself read them. It'll stick that way, and there's little effort required.

Tachi- said:
Godot said:
Tachi- said:
been watching gurren lagann

Well that explains the headache...

I've never seen the show, but I do remember Unellmay...

Hey, this is from someone who doesn't like watching mecha - i really enjoy gurren lagann, its got a good story, i'd say give it a shot before slating it.

What, you don't like Mecha? Anyway, it was a joke man, nothing more. It's probably a fine series.

@Godot - In response to your earlier post. Just wanted to say that guy sounds like a bit of a jerk. Sometimes teachers can say horrible things (I know from experience.) It makes me wonder why on earth they became teachers in the first place. But get well, rest up and I hope your exams go okay.

Just got back from a visit to the Barbican. It was the last day of the '30 years of Japanese fashion' exhibition. Now, I'm not a big fashion person, but it amazed me what they could create from a single peice of cloth.

Zin5ki said:
The uses of my meat mincer are quite numerous. Today I made an interesting hybridised meat patty using only SPAM, bacon and onion.
it's not a pure meat patty if you have a vegetable in it, either way the taste and texture of such a thing I can't even imagine

memorium said:
Zin5ki said:
The uses of my meat mincer are quite numerous. Today I made an interesting hybridised meat patty using only SPAM, bacon and onion.
it's not a pure meat patty if you have a vegetable in it, either way the taste and texture of such a thing I can't even imagine

not to mention that hearing that anyone eats SPAM post 1940's is just strange, let alone post 2000's.

Bacons good though, *tip* try cooking bacon and add alittle thai 7 spice from the schwartz spices pots usually from any big supermarket (asda/tesco/sainsburys) it adds a nice taste to the bacon and even if you add tomato sauce you can still taste the bacon and the spice flavourings, really works well together :)

next time on "Tachi's kitchen" well be making a rib eye steak, cooked anyway you like it, beer battered chips and peas ina lovely diane sauce.

Till then

Adieu

I suppose Tachi- would not wish to be fully informed of my experimental SPAM and leek stir-fry.

(I made enough to bring leftovers to my office desk the following day.)

Back