What you guys doing right now.

Just got out of the shower to begin the long and arduous task of ripping Cowboy Bebop from DVD, converting it to avi and then converting it to avc so i can have it on my PS3 all of the time.

I'm beginning to think that this is a lot of trouble to go to avoid having to run upstairs and bring the DVD down.....

But at least i can watch plague my friends with it when i bring the ps3 round their houses :D

Been updating my website with pictures of my house after having the celling and walls taken out... it looks a mess.

Also keeping my eye on the cricket, come on England! :)

Getting Ready For A Presentation To my Department.

How Do You Say "i Don't Know Anything About What I Do" in words thats doesn't seem Moronic & can be stretched for 15 minutes

thekendyman said:
Getting Ready For A Presentation To my Department.

How Do You Say "i Don't Know Anything About What I Do" in words thats doesn't seem Moronic & can be stretched for 15 minutes

Make a picture depicting your job, then explain 15 minutes on it.

Seriously, you could pan that out soooo much. :lol:

my university stuff arrived yesterday so been filling in this and that recently, only to find i have no passport sized photo's to send away with my accommodation application and such =/

Yawning since i had about 3 hours sleep last night and was rudely woken up by my brother wanting me to set the time on a digital watch.

Honestly, who wears them anymore?!

Been loving the second opening theme to NANA by Olivia – it’s a real grower.
It was growing nicely just when they switched the opening music for a third time! – “Wishâ€

Back