Your viewing journal

Keza no stigma disc 2
One piece collection 2 disc 3

tomorrow

i love the main character kazumahes family disowns him because he cant use fire magic and was bullied by the other kids when he was young and a girl named ayano who thinks shes always right and just does whay ever she wants and thinks ( in the beginning ) shes superior to him because he cant use fire after 4 years loooool he owns the bullys, he beats he's father ( which is the strongest of the family ), and gets the better of ayano ( the family thinks windmagic inferior to fire magic) and kazuma proves them hes stronger and better, i just love this guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Have begun to rewatch Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai: Episode 1.

Funny how the creators of this realised how much they screwed up with the first series and had to put in a scene from a flashback that never happened in the anime. Some things in that series made no sense at all (if you've read the manga or played the visual novel).

Thirty-something Rena was cute, though. Ahem.

Galaxy Express 999 (1979)

It's a little too long and the new theme tune is pretty bad (what was wrong with the original?), but this film is a well crafted, surprisingly good looking version of GE999 that does an excellent job of condensing the story into a single feature.

GALAXY EXPRESS THREE-NINE WILL TAKE YOU ON A JOURNEY, A NEVER ENDING JOURNEY...

The films are the only version of GE999 I've seen so far. Looking forward to seeing the original TV series sometime, I'm imagining it will be a more satisfying experience.

One Piece Ep.565

Zeo remains absolutely friggin hilarious, brilliant to see someone actually callling out their attacks and getting caught because of it :lol:

I think Luffy's declaration that he's never going to let anyone die again will come back to haunt him...big time. So cool to see him channeling the power/spirit of Ace. How the hell did he do that?

Kaze no Stigma Episode 13

The World God Only Knows II Episodes 1 & 2

Private Sessions Episodes 1 & 2

Martian Successor Nadesico Episodes 23 - 26

Martian Successor Nadesico The Movie: Prince of Darkness

Martian Successor Nadesico OVA: Gekigangar III

Working my way through X/1999. Up to episode 17.

Fantastic series, doesn't feel anything like I thought a CLAMP show could. Great characters and a plot that screams "just one more episode"

ayase said:
GALAXY EXPRESS THREE-NINE WILL TAKE YOU ON A JOURNEY, A NEVER ENDING JOURNEY...

Ugh, that song. What were they thinking? It was bad enough as an insert near the start of the film, but playing it over the end credits kinda ruined the mood.

I think the TV series was a different beast to the films though. Perhaps not surprisingly, the film seemed focused on providing a conclusion to Tetsuro and Maetel's journey, whereas I think the series was far more interested in what happens to them along the way.

Edit: Sometimes, I don't even know.

I hear people insulting the music from the Galaxy Express 999 movie?! I am shocked. I've heard both performers sing it live and for both versions there wasn't a single dry eye in the house :/

Anyway...

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls 10-12

I finally got around to finishing this. It sort of wasn't worth it, but at least the visuals were nice. I'm going to er, not bother with the second season.

Oda Nobuna No Yabou 12

Hmm, a pretty satisfying ending, though I anticipate another series following in due course. So much better than Samurai Girls despite the fan service generally being less appealing :s

Clannad After Story 13-19

For some reason VLC occasionally skips an episode for this release, which led to a very confusing moment when it skipped a certain major event and I thought the creators were being excessively artsy, until the episode title came up. I already know the rough events of the story thanks to the internet, but it's still a well made show.

Kuroko No Basuke 25

Noooo! I hope it really will be back this winter in a timely manner...

I really loved seeing Kise getting some decent scenes in this arc, and Aomine remains a dangerous threat. It would have been cool for Kise to topple him but ultimately not that satisfying. I liked that they at least acknowledged the as-yet-unrevealed-properly remaining members of the Generation Of Miracles in the tournament even if they (foolishly) cheated us out of getting to see them in action for now.

Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning

Awesome! It worked really well on the big screen with all of the effects, and there was a lot more new content than I'd expected.

R

Back