Your viewing journal

DaNiMe said:
Last night I finally started my One Piece adventure. I re-watched episode 1, I had previously watched it because I was dying to see some anime... randomly. And continued with episode's 2-3 : ). Loving it, but of course I knew I would. :D Going to start marathoning it up to episode 228 ^^

Light said:
Chrono trigger ova never even knew it existed :?

I downloaded that too! I have no idea where I picked it up, I think it was before I even knew about fansubs. Years and years ago, quite a strange little thing, have to of played the game to have a clue what's going on though : x

Ah i know the robot was quiet funny i played it about a year ago shame they only showed chrono and lucca brefily

MTW said:
DaNiMe said:
Last night I finally started my One Piece adventure. I re-watched episode 1, I had previously watched it because I was dying to see some anime... randomly. And continued with episode's 2-3 : ). Loving it, but of course I knew I would. :D Going to start marathoning it up to episode 228 ^^

Light said:
Chrono trigger ova never even knew it existed :?

I downloaded that too! I have no idea where I picked it up, I think it was before I even knew about fansubs. Years and years ago, quite a strange little thing, have to of played the game to have a clue what's going on though : x

Ah i know the robot was quiet funny i played it about a year ago shame they only showed chrono and lucca brefily

I agree thats a brilliant OVA the robot is definately a nice piece of comedy.

Ah. Anime. . .

One Piece 32 - 33. Some more brilliant episodes. This arc is well on its way now.

Dokuru-chan
1 - 4. Where in hell has this been all my life. Its awesome in every aspect. I really can't describe what this show actually is. Woo

Zombie-Loan 2 - 3. Its shaping up now. The story is a bit pointless. Some random yuri mixed in. A very good summer season anime.

Naruto Shippuden 25. More time of nothingness in this episode. Took 7 minutes before the intro, Thought that was a tad strange. I don't see a end for this arc in sight anyway.

Jayme said:
Naruto Shippuden 25. More time of nothingness in this episode. Took 7 minutes before the intro, Thought that was a tad strange. I don't see a end for this arc in sight anyway.

I'm guessing it'll end in ep 26-27 from what I remember of this part of the manga, if it goes on past ep 30 someone needs to die :twisted:

Finished Mars Daybreak earlier, not 1 of Studio BONES better anime, had some fun eps but the ending wasn't upto much like Ayakashi Ayashi *fingers crossed for another season/OVA continuation of AA*

I'm getting closer to the end of Fruits Basket - just 2 more eps to go.

If Akito isn't killed or maimed in a most brutal way by the end of the series, I'll be disapointed :(

McIcy said:
Full Metal Panic 17 - 20
Kenichi 43
Claymore 20
Devil May Cry 9
D.Gray-Man 43 - 44
El Cazador De La Bruja 16 - 17
Gintama 35
Heroic Age 19

How do you find the time to watch all of that in one day? And the day isn't even nearly over yet o_O

CitizenGeek said:

If Akito isn't killed or maimed in a most brutal way by the end of the series, I'll be disapointed :(

McIcy said:
Full Metal Panic 17 - 20
Kenichi 43
Claymore 20
Devil May Cry 9
D.Gray-Man 43 - 44
Gintama 35
Heroic Age 19

How do you find the time to watch all of that in one day? And the day isn't even nearly over yet o_O

It's only around 4 hours worth

MTW said:
CitizenGeek said:

McIcy said:
Full Metal Panic 17 - 20
Kenichi 43
Claymore 20
Devil May Cry 9
D.Gray-Man 43 - 44
Gintama 35
Heroic Age 19

It's only around 4 hours worth

If you count every episode as being 30 minutes long, it's about 6 and half hours. o_O

Due to blocking software at work can't do this during the day like i used to, and got too much to watch to spend too much time on-line in the evenings. Any how
Claymore up to 20 - hmm I'd sayRaki is safe until they meet up with the Claymores. Then all bets are off.
El Cazador De La Bruja up to 17 Damn the plot is inching forward like a slug on prozac, or me without coffee. Still managing to keep my interest though (the hints of yuri action helps).
Nagasarete Airantou up to 18- Nice light fun,
Zaion 1-4 - Light, fun if predictable. Just wonder if they managed to shift any copies at full price. I paid a fiver for both so i didn't feel that ripped off, but if i had paid more i would have been seriously hacked off. Fun hearing Ozzie VA's though.
Guyver Vol 2 - Getting better, getting better. The first episode of the series was good, but then it was let down by the next 3. This next 4 episodes redeems the damage. There is some cheesy dialogue and VAing, but it is fairly solid plot, character and action wise. Looking forward to the next volume.
Kurau Vol 1 Just look at the the review I wrote here
MS Gundam Movies 3 was i the only one who thought right athe the end a lazer blast was going to vaporise the escape pod everyone was clinging to before Amuro got on it? Or am i just twisted?
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei up to 5-wry smirks all round, Loving the show.
Hayate- Combat Bulter - up to 15. Nice to see it moving away from the manga (or at least the manga that I've read) yet still keep the same sense of humour.
Lucky Star 1-2 started watching this after it was suggested i'd like it by one of the guy's i met at the Con ( he also suggested Kona-chan was my daughter... do i really look THAT old?)
Yukikaze - Vol. 1. :? okay i was expecting a Area 88 like jet figher action series, friday night video kinda thing. It was NOT what i was expecting. It wasn't bad per se, but the brain gear change without a clutch didn't help me enjoy it as much as i could have.
Next few were from the screenings at Amecon
Speed Grapher 1&2 '...W.T.F?' That's all i can really say. those of you who've seen it know what a mind job the cliff hanger episode 2 has. Going to rent it to see wtf happens.
Utawarerumono 1&2- Hmm cheesy, hints at of darkness within the lead and the story to come. worth looking into.
Cromartie High School 3&4 :roll: I like it, just not quite sure why.
Welcome to the NHK 1 i don't like it, despite the fact it had me laughing. Don't know why though.
Sure i've missed out stuff but who cares?

Last edited by a moderator:
hopeful_monster said:
Claymore up to 20 - hmm I'd sayRaki is safe until they meet up with the Claymores. Then all bets are off.
It'll create possible tension between Clare and Priscilla. <3

Claymore 18-20: Some epic battles going down here, I was hoping that the Awakened Being that Kappei Yamaguchi voiced would become some sort of main character but was sliced up too easily, oh well, at least some of the minor characters are getting a fair share of character development... which is nice.
Gundam SEED 14-19: HATE the Desert Tiger. <3 Cagalli however. The series is yet to dissapoint me, though Kira Yamato has pretty much failed for kicking a gun instead of using it.

I finished Fruits Basket! ^_^

Such an awesome series! Lovely ending too, had me all teary-eyed so it did! Seriously, really, really enjoyed this series - much, much more than I thought I would.

CitizenGeek said:

Such an awesome series! Lovely ending too, had me all teary-eyed so it did! Seriously, really, really enjoyed this series - much, much more than I thought I would.

I gotta get me some Fruits basket.
I only ever hear good tings.

Outlawstar said:
CitizenGeek said:

I gotta get me some Fruits basket.
I only ever hear good tings.

I definately reccomend it! It's a feel-good series, lots of humour, interesting characters, loads of emotional moments and a good helping of mistery in the background!

Back