Your viewing journal

Gundam SEED 20-23. Nothing amazing at the moment, I'm starting to get a little bored of the repetative ZAFT onslaught as the Arch Angel heads for Alasaka, please God, let there be something epic coming soon... though the Cagalli and Athrun run-in looks interesting next episode.

Throughout yesturday, along with doing cooking and IRC : D and more cooking and more IRC, I watched a lot of One Piece!!!
I watched episodes 15-31, and now it's another day, another load of episodes to watch ^^.
One Piece is just fantastic, I had to watch episode 31 for the new ending as well, which was also fantastic.
Toei animation is really something special, they have their own unique style of drawing, which is fluid animation all the way through. Just amazing.

Episodes 34 - 43 of One Piece yesterday. :D. This arc is coming to a close with still left to be done
and finished of Dokuro-chan with episodes 5 - 8. Not as good as yesterdays helpings. But a show from the depths of Hell I'm sure.
also Monster episode 16, still going quite slow for my likings. But I will finish it eventually.

As for today. One Piece whilst waiting for some new releases probably.

Me wants LoveCom

Ah. Today.

One Piece 43 - 68. Arlong arc was superb. Luffy going all at it. The other arc in the city. Was quite a entertaining one. I love how Zoro's Katana's 'chose him'. And now they are in the Grand Line. Its going swell.

I Won't be able to watch much anime for a few days. So I thought i'd go overboard. just a little bit. :D

Watched eps 15, 16 and 17 of Cowboy Bebop today - loved 'em! This series is consistently brilliant!

Quick question: Where exactly does the movie fit into the series?

CitizenGeek said:
Watched eps 15, 16 and 17 of Cowboy Bebop today - loved 'em! This series is consistently brilliant!

Sadly the movie doesn't fit into the series storyline. It's like an extra long episode with a stand alone story. Still awsome though 8)

[edit: spelling..... uuugh...]

voddas said:
CitizenGeek said:

Sadly the movie doesn't fit into the series storyline. It's like an extra long episode with a stand alone story. Still awsome though 8)

So, I'm guessing I just watch it before the last two eps, yeah?

CitizenGeek said:
voddas said:
CitizenGeek said:

So, I'm guessing I just watch it before the last two eps, yeah?

You can do. Up to you really. I didn't see it till after I'd seen the series. Hmm... yeah,actually it probably would be better watching it before the end. Your so lucky watching Bebop for the first time. I loved that series.

voddas said:
CitizenGeek said:

It fits between episodes 22+23, IIRC.

Yesturday I watched One Piece episodes 32-38. Will continue with the Arlong ark later today I hope.

Damn, One Piece is just fantastic on all levels,
I got incredibly upset while watching the couple of episodes about Nami's past, really DEEP stuff!

i'm going to stick with kanon, so i'm going to watch 3+ 4 tonight. i have to say, ayu going 'uguu' all the time is great. Also continuing with one piece and finally getting to start the Enies Lobby arc after so long.

CitizenGeek said:
I just watched the "Pierrot Le Fou" episode of Cowboy Bebop. It was great, probably one of my favorite episodes of CB!

Lupus Inu said:
It fits between episodes 22+23, IIRC.

Thanks for that! ^_^

My personal favourite of the Bebop eps is Mushroom Samba, a whole ep of Ed and Eine was great tv.

Ookiku Furikabutte 08
Sky Girls 06
Darker than Black 20
Nagasarete Airantou 18 - 19

Back